Gareth speaking in Parliament (7th September)

Guest NicolaJayne

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely pic, just so proud of him. He looks amazing! :thumbsup:

That's a great photo, especially with Gareth clutching his papers with the House of Commons logo on the front.

I love that he went to watch a debate "on the green chairs" LMAO. :lol:

If it was anything like what I listened to this afternoon (waiting for him to make an appearance), I'm surprised he didn't fall asleep. Should have known I was wasting my time.:lol:

What a great day for Gareth. Doesn't he look impressive with his clipboard? I'm pretty sure that the meeting he spoke in would have been a committee meeting somewhere in the Houses of Parliament - not actually in the Commons. But it sounds like he got the opportunity to go in there later (even if it was boring - I watched a bit on TV too).

Steve Brine (the MP for Winchester that he was pictured with) has a wife who is a Speech and Language Therapist. No doubt the reason for his involvement.

Gareth never ceases to amaze us with all the things he is involved with and he is true to his words on Pop Idol, that he wanted to help others. I'm so proud of him.

Linda

Steve Brine (the MP for Winchester that he was pictured with) has a wife who is a Speech and Language Therapist. No doubt the reason for his involvement.

Good to see where the connections come from. Thanks.

Edits to say I forgot we had this thread about the Giving Voice campaign. READ HERE

It does contain a short video of Gareth's involvement.

I see the MP has now updated his website (as per the tweet reply earlier) HERE