Gareth Gates and his band in Poole, 24th November

Val4Gareth

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for telling us what the guy at the venue in Poole said Khelda, I am sure the tickets will sell very quickly and its such a shame that we can't all be there, but we will be with Gareth in spirit.

He will go down well, all Gareth needs is an audience. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Nice bit of promotion for this gig in the new comlumn of Dround in sound

http://drownedinsound.com/in_depth/4143861-dis-does-pop--sugababes-one-touch

. Gareth Gates is also still touring the country as well, this November you can see Britain’s second favourite Pop Idol Series One contestant perform his arsenal of classics at Mr Kyps in Poole, Dorset. Also playing Mr Kyps next month are RU40, “the ultimate tribute to UB40”.

Not long to wait for this, cant wait. :thumbsup:

They are the young lads who were the runners-up (I think) in last years BGT Laura.

They were also at Bath when Gareth performed there. They have got quite a lot of young fans, but they all appeared to give Gareth a great reception as well, so that can only be good for him. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Ali has just posted this on Facebook and Twitter. Absolutely devastated but when she told me the reasons I completely understand.

Gareth Gates

Sorry everyone but we have to postpone Poole gig due to work commitments.. we are currently looking at dates in Feb next year.. apologies to all! it's pretty crazy right now.... xx

Just had this e-mail.

Please accept this email as notification that the schedule for this event

Gareth Gates & His Band at Mr Kyps on Thursday, November 24 has changed.

The event has been rescheduled for 7:30 PM on Friday, February 10.

This show has been rescheduled for the 10th February 2012 due to work commitments. All original tickets remain valid.

Unless you specifically request to receive a refund in advance, your booking

will be honored.

If you wish to receive a refund, return all tickets in your original booking to

the address below.

Please ensure the entire booking is returned. Failure to do so will cause a delay

or prevent a refund being issued. If some members of your party still wish to

attend please enclose a note informing us of this and we'll be in touch to

rebook these for you.

I'm hoping to be able to.

Reconnected have posted the new date for Gareth's gig on Facebook and there have already been several people saying they will be able to go on that date, but couldn't this week, so it may turn out better for Gareth in the end.

Heather I was going to stay with my daughter, so lucky nothing booked apart from the gig itself. :)

I wont bother going now, it was quite awkward for my daughter as well because of open day at her school.

Maria I am hoping to be able to go in Feb, I will leave my ticket, but ofcourse its too far away to know for sure if nothing else gets in the way of me going.

I was going to be staying with my niece in Bournemouth so no train or hotel booked. Hopefully provided work doesn't get in the way, my nephew will be able to take me and pick me up from the venue in February, so not too much of a hassle for me either. Will be something to look forward to after a drab January as well.