Children of Eden Concert, 29th January

Val4Gareth

Really would love to be back to last Sunday and just starting to watch this concert.

Just read a lovely mention of Gareth in this report but I can't see a way to just post a link to the one report, so its right at the bottom by bob8rich. There are a few other very nice mentions as well

http://westend.broadwayworld.com/board/printthread.php?thread=1039413&boardid=3#

Saw this last night and it was A-MAZ-ING. Fabulous and clever lighting that created the perfect atmosphere and superbly staged by Drew Baker. And, of course, there was Schwartz's oustanding score.

The performances were all pretty terrific with with a few that were seriously stunning. Gareth Gates's vocals on Lost In The Wilderness were superb; Brenda Edwards blew the roof off the house with Ain't It Good; Anton Stephans was a brilliant Father - immense stage presence and powerful vocals. And Lauren Samuels as Yonah and Louise Dearman as Eve showed that they are world class MT divas.

One of the best nights I've ever spent in a theatre - and I doubt I'll see much better than this in the whole of 2012. Honestly can't find enough superlatives to describe it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...