Momentous Musicals:19th July 2012

Val4Gareth

There's an offer on LastMinute.com to get Upper Circle seats for £10 + £2.50 booking fee.

Perhaps someone who is local to the theatre who has been holding off because money is tight might fancy this?

http://www.lastminute.com/site/entertainment/theatre/event-product.html?eventID=916276073-1&multipleIDs=916276073-1|1|1|1&ticketOnly=&catID=106291&view=&source=affaw-130630&awc=4329_1342121060_7140a3af067c02f50df5939f976c9e39

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest NicolaJayne

I was going to Maria, then I rang them and they told me they would issue me with new tickets which they did with the same seat numbers.

If you haven't heard from them I'm sure your original tickets will be fine, but maybe its best to give them a ring just to make sure.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for the lovely black and white pic Val and thanks also to Chris for the Rex pics., wonder why Jonathan Ansell has 3 pics on his own and Gareth only has 2. I actually wasn't aware he was in the show, has he been added since being dropped by Superstars or was he in the show originally?

Same here :) i'm glad you're able to go to the new date Doris by the way :) i remember you not being sure when there was the date change.

Elaine if you got yours exchanged for the same seats thats good :) but as its the same seats it looks like its safe to stick with the original too :)

Guest NicolaJayne

For anyone who doesn't know already Vivienne Vincent one of my Facebook friends is a Professional photographer and she let me know she was putting all her pics up from M M on her Facebook Page "Stars in Focus" yesterday. If you like the page there are some lovely ones of Gareth and all the cast. The best thing about them is they are full size and you can share them round.

Guest NicolaJayne

She did Val thanks for putting the link up. She was one of only 3 photographers, she is also going tomorrow and a big Gareth fan.

Also a big fan of Musical Theatre and does lots of Premieres and red carpet events. I used to wonder how she managed to attend so many West End Shows before i knew she was a professional photographer, her pics are always the best and if you like her Stars in Focus page you always get an update when new pics are going on there.