Graham Norton Radio show, BBC2, Saturday 19th May

Snowdrop

Gareth will be on the Graham Norton show on Radio 2 on Saturday 19th May. He is predicted to be on at about 12:30pm, but that's just a prediction and these thing change, so I suggest tuning in early!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b01hpkbk

The show starts at 10am and runs until 1pm.

By the way, I appreciate that this appearance has been mentioned in the thread about the BBC Breakfast one, but I thought it best they both have their own announcements and threads. :)

graham.norton@bbc.co.uk

@grahnort

@BBCR2

Its fantastic that Gareth has got some high profile promotion spots coming up. Really looking forward to hearing him on the show. Ali did tell me earlier in the week that he did but I didn't expect them quite so soon.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks for the link but I have a very busy morning and heading out now so just hoping its possible to listen again.

I have not been online when the interview was on, but just send a thank you and commented on the interview to the show. :)

I had been listening on radio and really enjoyed the interview, Gareth was relaxed and had fun with Graham. And lovely they played AOU too. Nice mention of Loserville and Momentous Musicals. Hope lots of people will be interested and go and see him in these shows. :thumbsup:

You are in luck Val - it's online now. http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b01hpkbk

It was a great interview, with some good questions, and an excellent opportunity for Gareth to sell himself as a musical theatre star. :wub:

Well done on your text Khelda. They are a show that reads out a lot of texts and emails, so I think it definitely pays to show an interest, whether it's with a question, or a simple thank you. It all adds up. :D

Just listened on the iPlayer. Another really lovely interview. At last Gareth is being able to show everyone how lovely he is and also getting in a bit of promotion for himself and the shows. Great to hear. :thumbsup:

I've just listened again to the interview. Its so impressive and noticeable how much more confident Gareth sounds during intervirews now. He even cuts in slightly before the interviewer has quite finished (not rudely, but you know what I mean) like most people do. Something he never did before. Its great to listen to this much more confident Gareth. He's worked so hard to get to this place.

Just listened to this via Val's link. Brilliant and thanks.

Gareth sounds very eloquent and I love his choice of words. Graham Norton does a great job too.

Notice Gareth mentioned a couple of times ' bits and bats'. Have not heard this phrase before is it a Yorkshire phrase does anyone know?