Legally Blonde - Tour from July 17th - CONFIRMED

friday

me and andrea went we saw a white landrover arrive with blacked out windows driven by paul allie was in front gareth was in the back with missy.she said something to him and he said your cheeky such a cute family.paul got gareths bag and shades out the car we got a pic with him holding something thought fans would like them.i had the one of him holding my doggy bruiser andrea had the one of him holding sign saying im sexy and a know it.gareths dad paul was looking to see what it said and smirked at us.gareth went inside we went for our usual meal and drink with playing cards in pub give us something to do to kill time.me and andrea both had a pic with the ups guy you know the one that deliver packages to paulette.also a pic with jennifer elliosn on the one day she did a autograph for my brother and andrea husband got to keep the men happy lol.we got somehing signed andrea chose fifty shades of grey book which gareth put i am christian and signed it lol told him i hope he aint like that lol it was my book originally but i did not like parts of it lol.i had a black and white photo which i told andrea what id like gareth to put on it and she got him to put that.its to help me feel better after creepy pervert fat guy other night plus my bad dreams.it reads i am your knight in shinning armour i will always protect you love gareth.aliie was amused teasing gareth about fifty shades of grey book lol.

DSCN0247.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0249.jpg

DSCN0250.jpg

DSCN0251.jpg

DSCN0252.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saturday

gareth did not come to stage door on his way in as he was having interviews me and mom waited till after the show we could not wait till night time as it be to much for my mom plus i was,nt feeling none to well.i was fed up of wig itching thats why we never wore them on friday.just felt shattered was sat on bench outside pub and who comes by suzanne with missy in her buggy missy had a butterfly painted face suzanne spoke to us for ages she thanked me for always supporting gareth.my mom showed her mr snuggles she liked his eddie jacket and then noticed the socks and said dont tell me its got white ones underneath were like yup lol and she said gareth does her head in when he sticks his socks in washing machine without seperating them lol as colours run lmao lil blighter.we asked if gareth be coming out after ad she said ofcourse as told her we would be gone by tonight.gareth came out after on his own we let everyone else go first including couple girls that had never met him before they were very excited the one started crying and gareth hugged her.gareth came to us but we said no we will wait till everyone else seen him.unfortunately there was some of them annoying autograph collecters that get them to sell on ebay they was after jennifer to she was straight with them but you know gareths to kind one guy had him sign 6 photos there was several of them so yup was getting a lil panicky but knew gareth would see me.he came to me and i had a kissy pic i look not well in it and not got hat on which shows how thin on top i am and my grey hair so please dont laugh at me looking like that.i asked gareth to sign a card for gill who was in hospital having a operation.gareth signed my autograpgh book i said put anything.in it he wrote sarah thankyou so much for coming each day to see me in birmingham lots of love gareth and signed it showed he loved me being there which means alot to me.before he nipped in i asked him to blow a kiss to all his fans on a photo i did it for everyone to enjoy the kiss is to all his fans s thats what i asked him to do.mom quickly told him not to forget to pick up the gifts i gave him on thursday was worried they might get left behind and after all my hard work id be upset plus was big bottle of jd in there lol.mom asked if suzanne had told him we was waiting he said yes as they decided no to go out to eat but he came out to see me.hope you all like the pic of him blowing kiss to all his fans.

DSCN0256.jpg

DSCN0257-1.jpg

a beautiful week with a lovely young man god bless him and thank god for giving us him what would we do without this amazing young man in our lives.love sarahjane xxx

I love the little doggie Gareth is holding. :)

Great pics again and love it you also have pics of Jennifer and other actors. :thumbsup:

i bought he doggy it was not clothes or collared i made the collar and he jacket out of pink felt the collars pink leather.i thought it be nice to get pic with jennifer as she seem a really nice person very aproachable except the annoying ebay collectors she hates those dont blame her.we liked the ups guy as had bit of a giggle with him so thought we get pic with him.gareth liked my doggy hesaid she was lovely i did,nttell him its a boy lol just like bruiser from film its male dog and its gay lol.love sarahjane xxx

Wow Sarahjane , what a fantastic post with all those gorgeuos pics of you all . The Loserville book looks fantastic , how clever you are . What a busy week you have had , what fun to be able to go to see Gareth all those days , and you give a very good description of the show . I love the pic of Gareth holding up the 'I'm sexy and I know It' card . You look lovely in pink . Lol at Gareth and his socks , I also love the pic of Gareth blowing a kiss .Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

SarahJane, you look lovely in pink, and your pics are fantastic. I love the Looserbook you made for Gareth, I bet Gareth loved it too. :)

Great report, loved reading it. :thumbsup:

thanks glad you think i look good in pink i was a lil unsue if i looked daft lol.wig just got to itchy lol and left mark on my forehead was a lil sore.glad you like losserville book there was 30 pages al things from the show i wanted give gareth something to remember loserville by.hope he liked the legally blonde portrait i drew i put pic of his iphone on it the dogs got hold of it lol haha.enjoy my reports everyone and pics im off now for a nap with mr snuggles.love sarahjane xxx

is it tuesday he starts in york he sure dont get much break as was playing footie today i just hope he takes care i think of him getting poorly from over doing things.how long is he in york i know he in some places longer than others good job he was only in brum 6 days lol dont think i could of managed much longer going each day lol haha knackered me lol but worth it.love sarahjane xxx

Guest NicolaJayne

WOW! Your reports are fantastic Sarahjane well worth waiting for and your pics are all beautiful, I love all the pink you are wearing and think that you suit pink. Gareth must have been thrilled to bits with all the presents you made for him and don't blame you going every day when it was in your home town..

I loved that song from Loserville "Blessed with Brians and Looks" and still can't get it out of my head, such a fantastic song and loved him singing it.

Nice also to have some pics of Suzanne as we dont often get the pleasure of seeing her.

I hope Gill is on the mend now, she will be thrilled with her card and it was a lovely thought. :thumbsup:

Also love your drawings and little dog is so cute.

Shame about the ignorant man in the pub, people like that are best ignored.

thanks nichola jane i got show them too suzanne she loved them and was showing missy pics of her daddy from loserville.i loved gareth singing blessed with brains and looks to such a apropriate song for him haha.i hope gill gets the card soon posted i today hope it cheers her up a lil as she missed seeing gareth i always try think of others thats just how i am.gareth my knight in shinning armour protect me from weird men hehe.we was ignoring him but he kept hassling us we was just having a quite drink and playing cards lol.love sarahjane xxx