Loserville fan reports (any date)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a brilliant report Elaine. Enjoyed reading it and recalling the day. Your pic with Gareth is lovely.

I'd love a copy of the pics you and Brain took outside please. Thanks for not posting it publically. Didn't like to ask you not to but was hoping you wouldn't.

Guest NicolaJayne

I have sent the pics taken outside to Val and Doris and also the other poster of Gareth and the dark haired girl, that for some strange reason I didn't manage to post on here which is strange. It didn't turn out as good as the other one though.

Now we have M M to look forward to, can't believe I am going to see Gareth twice in one week. :thumbsup:

Just got back from holiday in time to see Loserville on the last night on Saturday. I have very much enjoyed catching up reading everyone's reviews from the past week or so. It's very interesting to read other people's view of the show which is not always the same as our own.

We enjoyed the show as much as before, although our seats weren't quite as good as the ones from the first time we saw it in June. I noticed there were a couple of little changes, but nothing major. I had the same feeling when coming out of the theatre as I did last time and felt like I wanted to run down the street singing waving my arms in the air!!

The audience were brilliant on Saturday and contributed to a great last show. There was a standing ovation at the end and I think some of the cast looked quite emotional too.

We didn't stay again at the end to see Gareth as we anticipated it was going to busy. I would have liked to have seen Missy and Suzanne though too. Gareth's mum arrived at the theatre at the same time as us, but I didn't recognise any of the people she was with. She was sat a few rows behind us on the opposite side to us.

I knew Gareth was DJing on Saturday night at a club in Leeds after the show as I had seen it advertised a couple of weeks ago. He is very busy and he must be tired surely.

I would have loved to have seen in him in Momentous Musicals on Thursday, but being midweek made this awkward for me. I would like to see him in Legally Blonde also, but none of the venues are near where I live near Leeds. I do hope he does well in LB as he is gathering lots more fans with all these roles in musical theatre.

Brilliant report Elaine and lovely photo. Thanks for not putting the group photo on here. I would be mortified as I hate having my photo taken.

Val has actually sent me a copy so I now have it to keep. Thanks.

Another great report Barbirgirl. It must have been rather special being at the last performance.

One of the theatre website is speculating that Loserville may go to the Garrick Theatre in the West End. Chicago is closing there shortly so this may be where the speculation comes from. It may not happen, of course but there again it may.

loving all the reports it was such a great show had a real feel good vibe to it you know.if anyone has pic of the other poster where gareth wearing green jacket with leia could you please send it me or any other pics i likes see pics of gareth.love sarahjane xxx

I went to the last show on Saturday. It was the best night's entertainment I've had for a long time. Didn't get to meet Gareth but never mind,

Great that you got to the show Saturday Alannah. Were you lucky enough to be at the final performance?

Meeting Gareth after is just a bonus. Seeing him perform is the real treat.

Glad you enjoyed the show.

Guest NicolaJayne

Having said about the songs there is one song I can't get out of my head Gareths "Blessed with Brains and looks my lifes so perfect" probably because its so fitting LOL I keep finding myself singing it.

So pleased you managed to get to see the show Alana, probably Gareth had to dash off for his DJ set.

I agree with you about that particular song - I think it might be because I Sky+ Loose Women and then watched that song clip back about 25 times!! It's very catchy. I have watched quite a few clips on Youtube and some more of the music is on there and it does tend to grow on you the more you hear it.

If it did go to the West End it would need to be a stage a bit like the WYP for it to work as well in my opinion.

After I left the theatre on Saturday night I heard a couple, who I think I have seen at many other shows with Gareth in, asking this guy (presumably part of the cast or production) whether it would be touring. He replied that they are going to be in talks about it going into the West End this next week (meaning this week) so fingers crossed it might just make the West End yet. My husband said again on Saturday night that he would like to see it again if it makes the West End. I am not sure it would be the same though if Gareth wasn't in it, although the rest of the cast were also very good.

Guest NicolaJayne

I do agree with you Barbiegirl, The song suited Gareth so much and I can't imagine anyone carrying it of with such Panache. Especially the second line "No one else can compare only the models on TV." LOL

His facial expressions and his arrogance were perfect for the part.

But then again I think after seeing Gareth in any role, he makes it his own, and its hard to imagine anyone else in the part. Who would have thought he would be such a brilliant actor.

Hope it does make the West End.