New Momentous Musicals Tour 2013

Val4Gareth

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just noticed that Richard Lowe is appearing , he played Lucas Lloyd in Loserville , and I thought he was a brilliant newcomer, so I'm looking forward to seeing him also :thumbsup:

Speckulation@speckulation6h

Book now 4 starring & at

Thanks for posting this Heather :) its going to be such an amazing tour, bet they will all wish more dates were on it.

Sounds like some of his academy students will be appearing too bless them.

Great gig last night in Bracknell. Now heading oop north with my little princess to audition kids from @GatesAcademy for momentous musicals.

I have just noticed that Richard Lowe is appearing , he played Lucas Lloyd in Loserville , and I thought he was a brilliant newcomer, so I'm looking forward to seeing him also :thumbsup:

He was good Heather so will be interesting to see him in a straight singing role. He's on twitter: @lowe_richard

Brilliant - I love John Owen Jones - hopefully he and Gareth will do a duet - the one they did on Friday Night is Music Night was amazing!

That would be fantastic.

Great gig last night in Bracknell. Now heading oop north with my little princess to audition kids from @GatesAcademy for momentous musicals.

This is great news Maria. I wonder if the kids will appear at all the venues?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of great articles from John Owen Jones where he is talking of his own career and highly of Gareth too.

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Bury-Port-singer-long-term-Phantom-star-John-Owen/story-19504223-detail/story.html#axzz2YiVmQwTr

Quite surprised he is going to be concentrating on acting alone.

and this one:

http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/2013/7/10/time_to_try_out_something_different.htm

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for the links to the lovely articles of John Owen Jones he obviously thinks very highly of Gareth and enjoys working with him immensely. He was by far the best John Val Jean. Looking forward to this show so much and even more as John Owen Jones is involved.

Also thank you for the article from the Devon paper, all good publicity for the show, not that I think. It needs it after its success last year.

Thanks for posting on here Inge. Spoke earlier to the person who posted the review and he seems quite surprised and pleased that his review made it onto Gareth's fansite. It was nice he posted the video as well. He is pleased that Gareth moved into MT.