New Momentous Musicals Tour 2013

Val4Gareth

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely loved the show last night - I thought the whole cast were better than last year in Wimbledon and especially JOJ - so funny!

As always, Gareth's voice was perfect and it was so nice to hear some different songs - apart from all of Gareth and JOJ's solos, my favourites had to be the duet of River in the Rain and the final song of One Day More - I thought it was absolutely spine tingling!

Such a shame that there are no more of this tour to look forward to but hopefully they may do them again in the future.

The audience in Manchester loved it and there was a standing ovation in both the stalls and circle at the end.

Loved the show last night in Manchester,much better than Wimbledon last year.I thought JOJ was as much the star of the show as Gareth,they were both brilliant,you could see that they are friends and had respect for each other.All the cast members were great, although I didn't like some of the performances from the girls.There were no programmes for sale,said they were only sent 100 so soon sold out,it was very difficult knowing what shows the songs came from.

It was lovely seeing Sarahjane,Maria,Andrea and her daughter at the stage door as we were passing,had a chat before we went home,didn't stay to see Gareth.

So glad you both enjoyed the show although I knew you would. Lets hope we get another one next year with maybe a longer tour next time seeing this one was so successful.

What a shame you couldn't get a program. They did make it easier to follow which show the songs were from.

Guest NicolaJayne

Loved reading everyone's reports on the different venues for MM. I hope Sarahjane and Maria put their reports up on here and pics which were on Facebook.

So glad you had a good time Cris, Val and Dorral in Manchester (I know not all together).

I do think having a programme made a difference as it was nice to see which shows the songs came from.

Sort of agree with you Dorral on a couple of the performances from the girls but think they all had one song where they excelled.

Loved reading everyone's reports on the different venues for MM. I hope Sarahjane and Maria put their reports up on here and pics which were on Facebook.

Yes would love to read Sarahjane and Maria's reports (and Katies too).

Here is a review from Manchester:

http://www.theartsshelf.com/reviews/theatre/momentous-musicals/

I'm not getting this Ashleigh Gray. She didn't do it for me. :huh: