Big Reunion 2014 - 5th Story TV programme

Gazfan

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for enlightening me about the programme Gazfan, Gareth has got to come out of this OK as he is the best singer in the programme and it must be all about the voice.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea would think so, although If I remember right although they were still showing other stories some of the other bands still appeared in the episode. So he could be in it anytime even if it's not his story!

I think you're right Stacie. Think I'll be either watching them all, or at least recording all the episodes just in case.

Digital Spy claim Gareth gave away a little insight today at the DOI press launch, into what may be happening in The Big Reunion shows as far as 5th Story are concerned

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s234/the-big-reunion/news/a541139/gareth-gates-on-big-reunion-supergroup-well-sing-each-others-songs.html?utm_source=twt&utm_medium=snets&utm_campaign=twitter

Gareth Gates on Big Reunion supergroup: 'We'll sing each other's songs' By Catriona Wightman Thursday, Jan 2 2014, 14:24 GMT

Gareth Gates has confirmed that The Big Reunion's new supergroup 5th Story will be performing each other's big hits.

Gates is forming the new band with Another Level's Dane Bowers, Kavana, Blazing Squad's Kenzie and Adam Rickitt for ITV2's hit show.

music_gareth_gates_1.jpg

© PA Images / Yui Mok/PA Archive

Gareth Gates will join Dane Bowers, Kavana, Kenzie and Adam Rickitt in Big Reunion supergroup 5th Story

Speaking to Digital Spy at the Dancing on Ice launch today, Gates explained that one song from each act will be performed by the supergroup.

"We're all going to be singing - as a band - one of our hits, which is great," he said. "The other bands that are involved [Eternal, Girl Thing, 3T, A1 and Damage] have maybe had sort of two hits each, and then the rest of their songs will be known, but are not as big.

"So for us to have five songs that have been number one or massive hits in the chart is a big, big thing. We're all really excited about it."

uktv-dancing-onice-2014-line-up-4.jpg

© ITV

Gareth Gates will also return to Dancing on Ice for its All-Stars series - which begins on Sunday

Gates - who said his 5th Story bandmates are supporting him on Dancing on Ice - added: "We started filming earlier than everybody else, simply because we've never worked together before. It's exciting."

However, Gates - whose hits include 'Unchained Melody' and 'Stupid Mistake' - refused to reveal which of his tracks will be given the 5th Story treatment.

"We aren't allowed to say yet," he said. "Sorry! You'll have to wait and see."

The Big Reunion's second series will air on ITV2 later this year, while Dancing on Ice returns for its final series on Sunday at 6.15pm on ITV.