Big Reunion 2014 - 5th Story TV programme

Gazfan

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my TV& Satellite guide for next week , today. There is a feature on the grand reunion as I think will be in other guides too. They are trying to make out that they all don't get on, which is stupid. It says 'be warned , though , the fact the famous five have no history as a group doesn't mean everything will be harmonious between them.' Gareth and Dane had crossed swords in the past because of their involvement with Jordan, ' Kelpie reveals ( who is Kelpie ?) 'Also Kavanna and Adam Ricket previously had the same manager, and some competitive nonsense had gone on between them which none of us knew about, Put them all in a band , and it makes for a very interesting dynamic....they have used the nice photo which was used in The Sun and The Mirror.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Maria for putting the video on here and thank you Val for the longer version that I have not seen before. It's very difficult in parts to hear everything they are saying with all the background noise.

According to today's show, 5th Story are going to be on This Morning on Monday.

This could be interesting if Gareth is out of Dancing on Ice(which we are hoping doesn't happen) and on with 5th Story. The whole of This Morning could be dedicated to him. :unsure:

Thanks for the videos Val. I struggled to hear what was being said too.

Mr.Harmony brushes up far better than the others.

Guest NicolaJayne
This could be interesting if Gareth is out of Dancing on Ice(which we are hoping doesn't happen) and on with 5th Story. The whole of This Morning could be dedicated to him. :unsure:

Thanks for the videos Val. I struggled to hear what was being said too.

Mr.Harmony brushes up far better than the others.

Think his singing will be superior to the others too, liked the Mr Harmony, like Kenzie said they have been able to hide behind someone before but will all have to sing solo for their own songs, at some point.