Big Reunion Hammersmith Apollo gig 21/2/14

Val4Gareth

• 1 month later...

In the Sun on Sunday today they have an article on the show and a pic of 5th Story, sorry can't scan but I will type what they have to say about 5th Story.

Combining the various talents of Pop Flops, Adam Ricketts, Gareth Gates, Dane Bowers, Kavana and Kenzie never sounded like a good idea on paper.

But the 5th Story Man Band most certainly not formed by popular demand actually did a decent job on their first ever Live Performance. There never going to be The new Take That but their slick performance ticked the guilty pleasure box and satisfied the crowd. This won't be the last you will see of this odd grouping as they are already lining up a Tour alongside Blue.

It says lots more about the show but only got time to type to type the bits about 5th Story.

This is what I feared and hate the way they have banded Gareth with the others as a Pop Flop when he has never stopped working.

This is exactly what I thought at the outset. How can you compare Gareth with the others in the band. He is in a different league to the others in the band and has a different work ethic. The programme showed this, but we already knew this as his fans.

They did finish the show with this footage, if my memory is correct.

Lovely to see it again though. :)

Yeah I think what I meant was Lindajan was actually at the event and took the video.

Was just surprised it had slipped through the net and wasn't on here.

Still we have it now.

Think she took some more too??

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for putting this on here Chris

Applause was deafening she really made a good job of filming it.

Thank you for putting this on here Chris

Applause was deafening she really made a good job of filming it.

She did a great job with the videos - and I was so happy that the audience there really responded to them as a group in such a loud and positive way :)

From Hayley

Just seen this, Hope Kenzie will be ok.

Kenzie was involved in a serious car accident in the early hours of this morning, he's recovering in hospital but will miss up & coming gigs

All my love, prayers and best wishes to my band mate @kenzofficial_ hope you're ok mate. Thinking of you x

Just seen Gareth's tweet about this. What a terrible thing to have happened. I hope Kenzie will be OK and will recover quickly.

I always worry about this kind of thing happening with all the dashing up and down the country.Especially after doing gigs and the adrenalin pumping.