The Woodville, Gravesend Gig 28/9/14

eternal

For the Woodville, Gravesend gig Sunday 28/9/14 where Gareth will be supported by Jai McDowell from Britain's Got Talent

BOOK TICKETS HERE :thumbsup:

• gareth-gates1.jpg
Buy Tickets Auditorium
Sunday 28th September at 7.30pm
Gareth Gates in Concert

Supported by Jai McDowall; Series 5 winner of Britain's Got Talent.

VIP Ticket: (Best seat, champagne & canapés pre-concert) £31.00 (inc booking Fee of £1)
Stalls & Upper Stalls: £26.00 (inc. Booking fee of £1)
Circle & West Stalls: £16.00 (inc. Booking fee of £1)

12 years on from the inaugural series of Pop Idol, Gareth Gates is preparing to release his Very Best of compilation, which includes his number one hits, fan favourites and a new acoustic session featuring three outstanding new self-penned songs, recorded this year.

Everyone remembers the 'Will vs Gareth' final of Pop Idol. But the reality was that there were two winners. Each won a recording contract and went on to have countless number ones and million selling singles. Gareth has since sold over 5.3 million records worldwide.

After a break from TV to fulfil his West End dreams (Gareth starred in Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Les Misérables and Legally Blonde, amongst others), 2014 sees Gareth busier than ever. Not only is he appearing in the final Dancing On Ice series (the 'All-Stars' series, which sees the return of past winners and favourites) but also filming for Series 2 of The Big Reunion as part of the band 5th Story.

The Woodville is delighted to announce a ONE NIGHT ONLY concert date with Gareth on September 28 at 7.30pm. Gareth will be supported by Jai McDowall; Series 5 winner of Britain's Got Talent.

(Don't you just love that photo)?

• 4 months later...
Guest NicolaJayne

I am now really confused at what type of ticket I have as I paid £30 and that doesn't include booking fee, stalls and circle are £26 but it doesn't say on my ticket that it's a meet and greet. Wonder if I should give them a ring to find out.

My tickets are stalls B13 and 14

Guest NicolaJayne

Just rung the Woodville and have been told my ticket is a Meet and Greet, I didn't realise that when I booked it so it's a bonus but going with my husband which is a shame as he doesn't want a meet and greet ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Just looked on your link says no longer available 15 sold, and looks like it was for tickets in the circle.

Still a bargain though as I paid £30 but when I rang I was told they were meet and greet tickets , though not t told that when I booked.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks Val and Heather for the links to the video''s at the Woodville only just seen them.wonder who recorded them it is good to re live the night