Oake Manor Taunton Gig 26/9/14

Val4Gareth

Not sure if this is correct but it seems like it may well be. I think this is the same place I went to last year and heard the new songs for the first time.

http://www.bridgwatermercury.co.uk/news/11068485.Gareth_Gates_in_concert_in_Oake_in_September/?ref=rss

Gareth Gates in concert in Oake in September

3:34pm Tuesday 11th March 2014 in NewsBy Daisy Blacklock

2564444.jpg?type=articleLandscape
GARETH Gates: playing Oake Manor in September.

POP Idol singer Gareth Gates is in concert at Oake Manor near Tauntonhis September, the venue has confirmed.

Gates has sold over 3.5 million records in the UK, moving from the pop world into musical theatre in 2009, in the West End production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat.

He has since acted in Les Misérables in the West End, Loserville, Legally Blonde, and Boogie Nights.

The ITV Dancing on Ice and Big Reunion star is playing live on Friday September 26 from 7.30pm.

Tickets cost £20 if bought by June 1st. Visit

This has now been confirmed

GOLF RESTAURANT CONFERENCES WEDDINGS EVENTS
Oake, Taunton | 01823 461992 | www.oakemanorevents.co.uk

FRIDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2014
7.30pm Start
...See more
1098202_10152298693605871_1258219737_n.j

THE TICKETS CAN BE BOOKED BY CLICKING THE LINK HERE. :thumbsup:http://oakemanorevents.co.uk/event-registration/?ee=122 please note Jai McDowell also supporting at this venue.

Now confirmed. So pleased about this. It will always remain my memory as the first place I heard Gareth's beautiful new music.

GOLF RESTAURANT CONFERENCES WEDDINGS EVENTS
Oake, Taunton | 01823 461992 | www.oakemanorevents.co.uk

FRIDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2014
7.30pm Start
...See more
1098202_10152298693605871_1258219737_n.j

• 4 months later...

I have one spare ticket for Oake Manor on 26th September if anyone would be interested in using it. Its available because Chris will be on holiday with her family. It would mean sitting on a table with me and Yvonne, but you'd be welcome to join us.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

• 1 month later...

Had another fantastic evening at Oake Manor. Was lovely meeting up with Yvonne and Linda. Thanks again Linda for driving us everywhere.

Gareth didn't sing quite as many songs last night as the support act (J'ai McDowell) was on for almost an hour. He was OK but not my kind of voice. No different songs from other gigs and he only sang Free of his new songs. Still didn't do the high note in UM again, just held the mike out to the crowd. He said he's not allowed to try it again yet. He had a lovely bit of banter with Pete when one of his strings broke on his guitar.

Had a nice chat with Gareth after the show, where the queue for meet and greet was huge again. He said he hopes to be back there again next year. Had Matt with him again. Such a lovely man and his partner is lovely too.

Seems like Gareth and Matt headed off to Mambo's in Taunton after the gig.

post-132-0-50442600-1411820209.jpg

Thanks for your report Val. A lovely evening in a beautiful setting with good company, Gareth's Sentimental is still going round in my head.

I recorded Sentimental Yvonne, but this time its on my camera so I have to get someone to help me upload it to Youtube.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for your report Val, unusual the meet and greet being after the show, it is before at The Woodville

I can't wait till tomorrow for The Woodville.

Shame that Jai was on longer than Gareth, also unusual as he was the support act.

Thank you for your report Val, unusual the meet and greet being after the show, it is before at The Woodville I can't wait till tomorrow for The Woodville. Shame that Jai was on longer than Gareth, also unusual as he was the support act.

He wasn't on longer than Gareth Elaine. Gareth was on for about 1hr 20 mins and J'ai for about 50mins. Just got used to Gareth being on stage for nearly 2 hours I think. Why do you say its unusual for meet & greet after the show? It usually is aqfter he's finished performing. .