Gwynn Hall, Neath gig 8/11/14 New date 20/2/15

eternal

Its been confirmed now on Facebook :) shame it wasn't announced sooner for some reason along with the Banbury one the day after, shortest notice ever for a gig I think, wish we knew the reason why confirmation is so late, not good when we want him to be successful :( can only hope there was a good reason, that's my complaining over. Editing to say maybe this one has only just been arranged anyway unlike the Banbury one.

I quite agree Maria.

The pantomine is announced months and months ahead and yet this virtually sells itself but solo stuff is left till last minute.

We can only hope others it has been advertised locally already and people buy tickets.

My rant over.

On a positive note this is what the venue had to say:

Following on from the success of his concert in May 2013, Gwyn Hall is thrilled to welcome back Gareth Gates who will be playing guitar and piano on this tour.

• 4 weeks later...

Gwyn Hall ‏@GwynHall · 1h1 hour ago

*Show postponed* Gareth Gates has had to cancel Saturday's show due to ill health. Customers are being contacted this evening :(

I did notice this afternoon that someone tweeted that they had been contacted to let them know that Sundays Banbury show was cancelled due to Gareth's health

Guest NicolaJayne

What a shame that Gareth has had to cancel concerts due to his voice problems. I do hope and pray that he is soon on the mend as this will be the second time these concerts have had to be cancelled.

Gareth hates to let his fans down so will be very upset at having to cancel.