Dancing on Ice 2014

maria_1981

I'm popping Gareth's latest message in here so we can all chat about it.

Hey everyone! Thanks once more for Sunday! Team effort !! I'm glad you're all on my side - what amazing support ..
It might be the first week I've only had one job to do, in 4 months... But we've had 2 routines to learn!!!
If I don't win in the duel - I will need you all the more... But hopefully I can get through and give your phone fingers - and wallets a rest !! Ill do my best...

We had to choose a song this week - when you hear the opening bars you'll know it's me!!

In other news actually managed to get a night off and go to the cinema - saw 12 years a Slave... Wow! Such a powerful film, best I've seen in a long time!..

Anyway see you all on the other side!!

I'm also on This Morning Monday with 5th story so look out for us !

Lots of love

Gareth xx

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bless him having 2 routines to work on, sounds like Sunday will be an interesting show, i'm guessing if it means he will be skating to one of his own songs when he says we will know its him when we hear the start of the song and they get to choose one :) lovely to have 5thstory on This morning on Monday confirmed.

Guest NicolaJayne

Heathers remark also made me laugh,Ray is so smug I must admit to feeling the same.

Agreed we will have to pull all the stops out voting for Gareth on Sunday.

Guest NicolaJayne

Heathers remark also made me laugh,Ray is so smug I must admit to feeling the same.

Agreed we will have to pull all the stops out voting for Gareth again on Sunday.

Heathers remark also made me laugh,Ray is so smug I must admit to feeling the same. Agreed we will have to pull all the stops out voting for Gareth again on Sunday.

We may not need to Elaine, if Gareth can manage to beat Bonnie in the Duei.

Guest NicolaJayne

Let's hope Justice prevails and Gareth wins the duel then it must be Bonnie's time to go this week. It's much easier for the girls anyway as they don't have to do all the lifts.

Looking forward to finding out what song it is.

Think Gareth should beat Bonnie, he's a far better skater. Jason more thank likely will choose Bonnie but hopefully the other judges will choose gareth.

Totally agree with you Val. He is a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Gareth's Admin have posted up a message. .

So! You get to give your voting fingers a rest - only for a week! - we think Gareth did great and that last lift was very impressive!
Tune in to see Gareth tomorrow on This Morning with 5th story talking about the Big Reunion, soon after midday. We'll have some more messages from Gareth coming very soon!

Now you just get to enjoy the rest of the show..

Admin
x