Dancing on Ice 2014

maria_1981

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link to the pics Heather. Lots of nice ones there.

Gareth has tweeted a couple times about today's Dress Rehearsals. Can't wait to get to the excitement of two weeks ago. Seems ages ago we were all in the frenzy of voting. :jump:

Wow it's early. Already at the studios getting ready for dress rehearsal of @dancingonice The colour of my costume isn't helping #toobright

Layed on sofa in Celeb lounge @dancingonice #alone #bliss pic.twitter.com/AmYAyMzVNF

Not seen it yet, but having read Twitter Comments I am preparing to be fuming with Jason. Could someone post the voting number when it's time to vote please, so I can get my votes in. Won't get to watch it until a little later.

Have voted a few times

Jason marks were shocking but might help Gareth get a few extra votes as people seem to be shocked by his score.

I did feel that Gareth 's routine did not have the normal sparkle in the performance that he normally gives and wondered if he was because he was focussing so much on getting the tricks right

Short message on behalf of Gaeth

On behalf of Gareth – thank you so much! You should all be proud supporting him and getting him through.
We will get you a personal message from Gareth in the next couple of days and after he’s had a good nights sleep! (and done more filming tomorrow..)

Thanks again
Admin
x