Dancing on Ice 2014

maria_1981

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

I thought Gareth had improved greatly and Jason's score was a disgrace,the audience were right to boo him. In my opinion he is not fit to be a judge and should be replaced, I agree with Karen Barber he doesn't know what he is talking about. Most important thing is we got Gareth through to next week and will see him skate again.

I think the show is just a joke now. How can there be such a discrepancy in scores from so called professionals. We are realistically not expecting Gareth to win, but for someone to be so rude to people in my opinion is not entertaining. If Todd Carty had got through another week I would have switched it off!! Rant over!

Guest NicolaJayne

They have just been discussing all the contestants on This Morning and Holly just said Jason obviously doesn't like Gareth, no one thinks he is going to win against such brilliant skaters but Gareth is a good skater. But good is not enough and being good will only get him half way through the competition which is something that we all know anyway.

It was also said that you would have thought Gareth would have more confidence this time, but he has got the Big Reunion which I think is taking up a lot of his time, if we can only get him through next week, he will be able to concentrate fully on DOI

I for one realistically would be happy if Gareth could get halfway through the competition.

Gareth may not have been mentioned if Holly hadn't have said and what about Gatesy as she is a mate of his.

Guest NicolaJayne

Gareth & Brianne's performance from last night is now on Twitter, I have tweeted it and shared it on Facebook, but don't seem to be able to copy it to here, hope someone else can.

We know many of you were worried about Gareth tweeting that he was unwell last night – he got one of his migrane attacks mid show. He was treated by the medics and got through it, but we are all very lucky he wasn’t in the skate off. You will be pleased to know he has been given a well earned day off today to rest and come back fighting fit for the week ahead! He will be back on line soon.

Admin

X

I saw them discuss Gareth on This Morning, it was obviously planned as they had a clip to show .Jeff said Gareth had the support of Jason haters . I thought Gareth may have a migraine when he mentioned not feeling well , probably due to nerves , stress and tiredness , plus Jason being a twit ! although Gareth and Jason have been friends a long time .

Gareth is lots stronger in his skating and he can do bigger lifts, but I hope he gets a slower routine next time with better music. After all they can only do as much as their routine is (which they have no choice over).

But I suppose we all know once Gareth is in bottom 2, they judges will vote him out against any one left now.

We need to try to get Gareth through this Sunday.

Hi everyone!

I’m back .. Thanks for all your lovely messages.
I’ve been flat out working now for the last few months – literally had only a few days off.. And on Sunday it caught up with me.. I forgot to eat properly, got all lightheaded and then the migrane struck!
They had a medic at the side of the rink, in case I had to take part in the skate off and wasn’t well enough.. I would have had to tell them.. That’s live TV for you!

Had much more time to relax and sleep so far this week, got my new routine, which is much different to the other ones!.. I’ve just done some interviews in my hotel room with Heat and The Sun and now I’ve got about an hour to get ready for the National Television Awards! A few of us from Dancing On Ice are going – so you might spot us!

Then back to see the boys at the Big Reunion tomorrow – feels like ages!.. We’ve got a busy few days ahead, running the show through and the press launch on Friday morning.. And then back to Elstree!

If I can just get through this Sunday’s show, all I have to do next week is skate !!!!!

Thanks for your support, love as always,

Gareth
x

Guest NicolaJayne

That's a lovely message from Gareth Val, fingers crossed that we can get him through on Sunday and he is not in the skate off. Gareth is at a disadvantage as he is also busy filming The Big Reunion. We all know what he is capable of when he is capable of.

This review from Its Biz News didn't go much on Jason's marks either.

http://itsbiznews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/dancing-on-ice-week-three.html?m=1

Gareth & Brianne
“We Are Young”
We’re not sure what Brianne has done to Gareth, but whatever it is, it’s worked. Gareth’s speed across the ice compared to last week has improved immensely and even though there were a couple of wobbles his skating was strong in parts of the routine. With a little more confidence and consistency throughout the routine there’s no telling just how far Gareth could go. Finally, Jason, 4.5, really? Nonsense.
Scored | 25 |
Our Score | 6 |

Just seen Karen Barber on Lorraine, she said that they will all have Dance Rhythms for their routine this week. She says Gareth and Bonnie have been at the bottom, but they have good routines this week. They showed a little clip of the training, one of them saw Gareth fall after a big jump I think.