Gareth on Lorraine TV

eternal

• 4 weeks later...

It was a lovely interview. Lorraine is great and obviously understands that she needs to wait if he's having a problem with a word. Good that she mentioned he's always worked and mentioned Mad about the Musicals as well as Footloose. Lovely photos of Gareth and Faye and she even managed to ask him about Missy.

As always Gareth looked gorgeous, one of the things I love about him is that he always dresses and presents himself so well - some people on these shows turn up looking really scruffy!

Here's the interview :thumbsup:

It is brilliant.

Must admit to only starting to watch it this morning when Gareth was struggling with his speech but seeing the whole interview I can see how good his speech was initially.

Well done Lorraine telling Gareth not to ever go in Big Brother as he is too lovely.

I thought it was a really good interview with Lorraine this morning. He started off really well with his speech and although he struggled a little bit in the middle he recovered towards the end. I think he looked a bit annoyed with himself that this happened, but he didn't need to have done as I think the interview covered all the previous achievements he has done and also what is to come this year. I was pleased he had a good time slot for this interview as it didn't seem rushed at all. Lorraine is really good at interviewing and I think its obvious she has a lot of respect for Gareth.

Just managed watch the interview....I think gareth did a great job. It's does make me feel alittle sad for him how he can't have a interview without discussing his speech! I know its a massive part of him and it doesn't change him but surly it would be nice for him if it wasn't mentioned for just the once! X

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

A thank you for putting the link on here for Gareths interview with Lorraine, I didn't know it was on You Tube, I seem to be missing a lot on here as it is not coming up in new content, thank you also Chris for the lovely tweets as I missed seeing them too.

I wouldn't like Gareth to be put off doing interviews as on the whole he does very well with only an occasional stumble, they are all good publicity and I think he needs to be seen on TV as its the only way that some people know he is still around abd doing well, if they don't visit the theatre.