Gareth has announced on his Official Website some gigs on home soil during 2019.

Date

Venue

Booking Info

Extra Info

11/05/19

Butlins, Bognor Regis

Bognor Booking

Not finding accommodation including this date.

15/06/19

Pontins, Southport

Southport Booking

Not finding accommodation including this date. Day passes are available – scroll down info page for details.

17/08/19

Ipswich

Unknown venue.

22-23/08/19

Hemsby Beach Holiday Village, Yarmouth

Hemsby Beach Booking

Book by 31/01/19 to save 30%. Would need to book for:
19-26/08/19 (2 shows),
19-23/08/19 (1 show) or
23-26/08/19 (1 show).

12/10/19

Butlins, Minehead

Minehead Booking

09/11/19

Butlins, Skegness

Skegness Booking

Thanks for all this information Linda.

Is looking like there is a chance for a one day visitors pass at Pontins, Southport on 15/6/18 where the link says entrance to live shows /cabarets are included.:thumbsup: or Hemsby each Holiday Village, Yarmouth is the only other opportunity with a stayover.

I suppose Gareth is trying to appeal to a wider younger audience with these venues, but they aren't our scene. I wouldn't be able to get my husband to go even if I wanted to! Footloose was the last time I saw him in Bridlington and that seems ages ago now. I do hope he hasn't given up on the musicals as that's my favourite. 

Guest NicolaJayne

Me too Barbara, love the musicals and waiting patiently for him to do another. Nothing at the moment for any of us older fans as would never get my husband to do a cruise or Butlins to see Gareth.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne
10 hours ago, eternal said:

Don't be silly. Its less than a month away   ( she says sarcastically)😋

Will post in here as soon as we know.

That’s what I thought and he is on The cruise the day before, hoping. For a seated venue but nothing else available near enough for me.

It’s just been announced on Gareths Facebook the gig in Clapham is now cancelled, no wonder we hadn’t heard of a venue yet with it being so close. Seems a new cruise has been added later in April 23rd-28th

They replied to me to say not at the moment when I asked if there’ll be any other UK gigs to replace it.

Guest NicolaJayne
On 3/13/2019 at 5:47 AM, mariaw81 said:

I’m not in a very good mood to be honest, his website might as well just close, I mean they haven’t took Clapham off there yet plus news still has Jack and the Beanstalk panto then things from last year, year before and Footloose for goodness sake.

Me neither Maria,  Clapham was the only place where I had a chance to see him, nothing at all available now near me. 

According to Maria there are 2 new UK gigs confirmed.

Gareth Gates
about 2 weeks ago

Hi Guys
We have 2 more just confirmed dates for you :

25th May - Hereford. Hereford FC. Music Festival.

8th June - Bunn Leisure Holiday Park. Full Band Gig.

Any other gigs listed without venues on the main post have not yet been fully confirmed and we await answers. Thank you for your patience.

Gareth HQ x

• 4 months later...