Live Music Abode Manchester 31st January 2020

eternal

Thank you for posting that tweet EternalĀ šŸ™‚he was a talented singer and songwriter and I enjoyed the songs he sang, of course not on the level of Gareth.

Viv arrived before me but I met up with her inside the venue then we were taken downstairs or up to where we were seated for the meal. Viv said the meet and greet as we had vip was supposed to be before the meal and gig but he was running late so it was afterwards instead. After the meal we went up to the live music room where the bar was and we got a seat at the front.

Gareth was his usual brilliant self, he didnā€™t really sing anything new apart from Amazed which was truly beautiful and brought tears to my eyes as I know itā€™s how he felt about a certain person but that weā€™re all amazed by the lovely talented young man Gareth is. He also sang but not in this orderĀ Ed Sherans Perfect, Any One of us, Unchained Melody, Suspicious Minds and the songs he usually sings at the whoā€™s ready to party part of his gigs. I recorded a bit of Amazed, Perfect, AOU and UM, took some photos which I deleted a few as they were blurry and the lighting was quite dark. Some women were up dancing which he danced with a couple of them twirling them round then Viv got up at one part and he had holdĀ of her doing a slow dance and joked saying this is my lady for the evening. Jessica was there with Ryan Jones and his partner, she had videoed Viv with Gareth and shared it to her Instagram stories. After the gig we were taken back up orĀ downstairs to the meet and greet room which he was lovely as always and gave everyone a hug and of course photos with anyone who wanted one.

Ā 

Ā 

DC69046C-58CF-4742-A0BB-A6602C4F9F3E.jpeg

Thanks so much Maria for your report. I was hoping someone would let us know how the evening had gone.

The videos are lovely. I don't know the Amazed song.

Love the photo you had with Gareth too. He looks happy and well.

Interesting Gareth was running late so the meet and greet had to be after too.

Ā