Children at home due to Coronavirus

eternal

I saw that on BBC breakfast Eternal - absolutely loved it, they should show it every morning! 👍Did you see the Barricade boys including JOJ and Alfie Boe doing 'Bring him home'? Unfortunately I don't know how to put them here!, 🙄

56 minutes ago, ValR said:

I saw that on BBC breakfast Eternal - absolutely loved it, they should show it every morning! 👍Did you see the Barricade boys including JOJ and Alfie Boe doing 'Bring him home'? Unfortunately I don't know how to put them here!, 🙄

I love the idea of the children being positive. They must have their worries at the moment too.

These rainbows surely make you feel good.

Yes Barbara there is a lot of fake news on the internet. In fact I think you start to wonder what is true and what is not.

Listening to Joe Wickes this morning talking to Chris Evans. He confirms he will carry on exercising all our children Monday to Friday untill he is no longer needed. He is coming up with different ideas to hold the children's interest, including asking children to send in their own exercise videos to him.

Today is Mufty day for all those children exercising.🧙‍♂️🧛‍♀️🧞‍♂️

He also confimed all revenue from Youtube he will donate to the NHS👍

• 2 weeks later...

The home schooling means they have work to do on the computer, set by the school (teachers), I know because my daughter has to set some work and also check the work the kids do, plus she has to go into school on some days to teach a small number of children who are from key workers. 

Let's hope so too Eternal- I can't understand why they are not allowed to open now, especially as B and Q are. We have lots of small nurseries round here ad it would be very easy for them to just allow a couple of people at a time in, maybe have a time limit and obviously social distancing.

• 8 months later...