Xmas Lights

pongo999

Guest NicolaJayne
;) This post you started about getting the details from Bradford Council seemed very clear to me Janice.I haven't the faintest why people are phoning the Pulse ,when you have already given us the details :rolleyes:

I have contacted Bradford council via e-mail but have not received a reply, but it looks from the information here that we should be making arrangements to go.

Which hotel is the favourite Victoria or other, it needs to be in the centre of Bradford and hopefully we can combine it with a meet up. :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Gareth will be switching the lights on and sing for us.

I'll be there 'with my boots blacked' and will do some family Christmas shopping whilst I'm in Bingley.

I'm with you on this Khelda, I'm one of the poor ppl that can't go. Sniff sniff.

stop siffing haz :P:P

have to keep an eye on Janice though ohhhhhhhhhh so mean :P:P im sure nothing will go wrong this time will it :unsure: hands up all peeps who wont too stand with me :D

Guest NicolaJayne
ohhhhhhhhh what a thought but im scared of that dark lol

I'm also scared of the dark but beware of the cold. Bradford in November BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Take your boots, scarfes, Gloves the lot , it may even be snowing. If not that sleet or rain. We have to stay there for about 4hours or over. LOL :o