Photo to go with With You All the Time

Snowdrop

I've been playing with the front pages again here and you'll see we've now got With You All the Time there for people to read about and listen to, but I think it could perhaps do with an image to go with it.

If you have any suggestions, please post them here. I was thinking of something a bit darker and brooding, where Gareth looks like he might be thinking along the lines of the lyrics.

Snowdrop, just a little thing:

That I shall forever be

i am sure that is suppose to be: i shall forever keep

and:

You know that I'm with you

That I'm with you all the time

should be without the 'That' and without 'You' on the front.

We shall never ever drift apar(T) missing. :D

I love this song and love the way you are adding Gareth's music to the site.

I think the photo with the candles would be perfect on two counts. It's an absolutely gorgeous photo, beautiful expression etc. :wub: '

but for me the candles themselves also fit very well with the lyrics.

Most probably - to be honest it was such a pain in the arse to upload the song and get the page on there that by the time I'd copied the lyrics across I didn't have the energy to check them. I didn't think they looked 100% correct, but knew you lot would help! :P:D

There are a a lot of very sexy photos in this thread, but I must admit to still loving that top one and the candles one as I feel they fit the theme better. As much as I love Gareth staring into camera making me think immodest thoughts, it's probably not appropriate in this instance*. :blush:

* No smart-fart comments thank you. :unsure:

The one with the candles is very fitting or the black and white pic standing next to the piano.

I agree with you totally. B) I thought the same while posting my pics. :) I intended to post "the black and white pic standing next to the piano" too but it was already posted. B)

Maybe now superfluous but nevertheless a little enjoy more for you ;) here are my last pics to this topic:

Snowdrop423.jpg

Snowdrop438.jpg

Snowdrop542.jpg

Snowdrop576-1.jpg

Snowdrop576-2.jpg

Snowdrop600.jpg