New Photo from ggates

Val4Gareth

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief! Are they feeling OK over there???? I swear we never had this many updates when he was around! But good on them and huge thanks :)

I've done screen caps of the relevant bits:

First up, the 'News':

News.jpg

The new pic:

e4e97128.jpg

And at 150%:

92b87fd2.jpg

And, finally, a slightly larger version of the calendar cover :)

Frontcover2.jpg

which will be replacing the smaller version, tiled, on my desktop as soon as I click 'Add Reply';) :D

Wow! He looks absolutely gorgeous!! :wub: :wub: Thanks for that! :)

I love 'em both equally.. I can't possibly choose between 'em! :P

Thanks, Maggie. :) He looks amazing. :wub:

Is it just my eyes, or does he appear to have another cyst on his lip?  :blink:

Think you could be right there Sugar. It was about this time of year when he was promoting `Sunshine', that he had one before. Could be a sore caused by the Sun I think.

Oh wow. Doesn't he look gorgeous? That's amazing...

I'm not sure which I prefer. That new one's amazing...God he's so hot. I do love that new one, but have to say, the topless one had a bit more of an impact... :P:wub:

I hope I'm not reading too much into this, but you know it says 'poster shot' - does that mean it's a poster? Per chance...? I'm probably trying too hard, aren't I?!

Thanks for posting them all up Maggie. :D

Edits to say: Look at those nice big arms...ahhhhhhhhh. :wub:

Oh wow.  Doesn't he look gorgeous?  That's amazing...I'm not sure which I prefer.  That new one's amazing...God he's so hot.  I do love that new one, but have to say, the topless one had a bit more of an impact... :P:wub:

I agree... :wub:

They're both well fit. :P

Actually I think you might be right, the calendar is square after all. Maybe its a new poster which will also be for sale? :D

Oh, wow! :wub: I hope so! :P

Thank you Maggie. :)

I can never get on the home page of the OS so thanks for posting up that news message.

And the photo..........well what can I say.......Gareth is drop dead gorgeous in that photo......I love this one even more than the first. This calender is going to be a real treat. And looks like there might be a poster included?

He was always a beautiful young boy and now he's grown into the most handsome man ever.

WOW!!! is all I can say. :wub:

Love Jill xx

I'm not sure which I prefer.  That new one's amazing...God he's so hot.  I do love that new one, but have to say, the topless one had a bit more of an impact... :P:wub:

I know what you mean. I think the calendar cover image is more striking. It uses lighting effects to give a dramatic effect with a lot of contrast, and it is the kind of image that gets noticed.

The second photo on the other hand is a more natural look, but by virtue it is more ordinary (if that word can ever be used for Gareth). However, because it is a more realistic image it's much easier tie it in with how we've always imagined him and his personality and so it's attractive in a different kind of way.

The first one is a bit more jaw-dropping, stomach churningly gorgeous, but the second one is still very striking, but is more of a reassuringly warm and fuzzy, stomach fluttering insight into how he's really looking now.

*sighs* :wub:

I know what you mean.  I think the calendar cover image is more striking.  It uses lighting effects to give a dramatic effect with a lot of contrast, and it is the kind of image that gets noticed.

The second photo on the other hand is a more natural look, but by virtue it is more ordinary (if that word can ever be used for Gareth).  However, because it is a more realistic image it's much easier tie it in with how we've always imagined him and his personality and so it's attractive in a different kind of way.

The first one is a bit more jaw-dropping, stomach churningly gorgeous, but the second one is still very striking, but is more of a reassuringly warm and fuzzy, stomach fluttering insight into how he's really looking now.

*sighs* :wub:

You described him so well there. :D Bless him. :wub: