good news re lights

pongo999

Wellcome Gazfan from me too.

It would be just typical if the official boards go down just when something exciting is happening. Like it did when the tour started, they were down for days.

It will be great seeing new photos of Gareth from the lights.

Thanks khelda, i remember that when the boards went down, i went to the first night of his tour in glasgow and when i came back wanted to get on the boards but couldn't, i hope ggates speeds up a bit i have been having trouble all week getting on, especially at night, but like you said it will be great seeing new photos of gareth and will look forward to all the gossip and reports, glad we have these boards aswell now :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janice you are a lovely lass. :)

Eurika!! we are definitely going to see Gareth at the switch on :D

I feel so elated and full of anticipation.I only hope my 'old' feet can last out :(

Thankyou again Janice and I hope to see you there..

Well thank goodness its offical at last :D and we can all now look forward to seeing our boy again. B) its seems so long since we have seen him and i miss him so very much :D thanks pongo for the information :D

I wont be able to go but i hope everyone who is going has a fantastic time . Im relying on you and songbird to get a good speck at the front so that she can video the whole thing for when i get back from my holidays B) i cant wait to see it.

I too am hoping that Gareth will sing Silent Night its my favorite Christmas carol and what better way to start the Christmas celebrations than with a carol and Gareth :D l

Bring it on lol

Well, I'm very excited for all of you who are going to the Bradford lights. After waiting so long to find out definitely that Gareth will be there, you must be so pleased. I would love to see him, it seems so long since the tour, but a Thursday night is impossible. I am so looking forward to hearing first hand reports and Jhoy, I so hope you will be able to get a video!

I am missing him so much. I do hope it won't be too long before he's back on TV promoting his new record! :D

Guest NicolaJayne

What fantastic news :D , its going to be just great, nobody sings a christmas carol like Gareth does, I'm so excited. Hope lots of us go and support Gareth, we'll show them he is still very popular, and we can have another meetup isn't it great.

Roll on the 18th I can't wait. and will see all you lovely people again. :D:D:D:D

Thank you Janice for finally laying our fears to rest. I'm struggling to accept that I can't go - I can't get the time of work for a start! Its been a very long time since I played hookie - I have visions of me phoning in sick, and then being spotted on prime time television lunging after the gorgeous one as he serenades us with Silent Night :ph34r:

So, It looks like I'll be relying on you and your video Jhoy. Sharpen up those elbows girl, and get us some breathtaking shots.

I'll be on here that night, where we will be making the best of not being there, and relying on those that are for a blow by blow account.

Janice you are a treasure! This is wonderful wonderful news. :) Please God we are able to listen online.........if I dont hear my boy sing before long I shall go mad!

I was listening to GYOW last night and his voice truly amazes me. It doesnt matter how many times I listen he gets me in the heart everytime.

I am hoping that maybe he will sing more than one song? A short seasonal performance could mean two songs could it not????

Will someone be able to tape it all?

This has made my day this morning. Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Jill xx :)

:) Hi folks,

What a nice board and what a wonderful message on my first day here! :) Thank you so much for inviting me to this new fan forum. I'm very glad to see here so many lovely ggates members.

By the way, I received the same message from Bradford Council replying to my email :) but did not receive any reply to various emails sent to Pulse Radio. :(

That's my debut picture here:

1.jpg

I've no idea why it's working for me and not you. All the usual advice about deleting temporary files apply, but there should be a trouble-shoot bit in your media player. It opens in it's own player, but it might still use media player.

Or it might be your firewall.

:D Lovely to see you here GG fan,and thanks for the yummy pic of Gareth. :P

I hope you manage to sort out your problems with Pulse Radio Hazzy :(

The report of Gareth appearing at the Bradford Lights is in tonight T&A,I've asked hubby to buy me one on the way home,but they have just a snippet on line,the full report will be online later

Gareth is back for festive switch-on

The city's Christmas lights will be switched on by Bradford's Gareth Gates, it was announced today.

And alongside Gareth at the annual event in Centenary Square will be Bradford Bulls captain Robbie Paul and stars of this year's Pantomime at the Alhambra Theatre.

It is the fourth year in a row that Gareth - originally from East Bowling - will have headed the celebrations.

The full version of this story is in this evening's Telegraph & Argus, and will appear on the website later tonight.