Sad news about a forum member and great Gareth fan

Jill

Hi everyone.

I had a call from Anita this morning to say that her daughter Tracie (Sweetie Pie) died yesterday.

She wanted people to know as Tracie made lots of friends on the Gareth boards and I promised her I would let everyone know.

My thoughts are with Anita at a dreadful time for her.

Love Jill xx

Guest GarethsHotChick

Jill thanks for letting us know that Anita phoned you to say that Tracie passed away yesterday, I am REALLY sad and upset about it as she was one of my BEST friends. Tracie was ALWAYS very brave and didn't let anything get her down even though she was ill for so long, My thoughts and prayers are with Anita and the rest of Tracie's family at this very sad time.

I'm so very sorry to hear that dreadful news. I never met Tracie, but knew of her illness and was always amazed at how cheerful her posts were in the face of such adversity. So glad she got to meet Gareth. A very, very brave young woman. My thoughts are with her family.

Hi everyone.

Heather I just PM'd you - I hope I sent it off properly please let me know if it doesnt arrive.

I have been feeling so upset all day - I used to speak quite a bit with Anita (Pepper) and I know it was her dread as without transplants Tracie had limited time.

Sadly I havnt been in contact for some time now and it was a shock to hear the news this morning.

I met Anita and Tracie at Birmingham NEC at Gareths Tour and at the Crowne Plaza and it was such a lovely time we all had together.

I'm just so glad that she got to meet Gareth.

I'll be writing to Anita - so I'll tell her that everyone is thinking about her.

Love Jill xx

It is so regrettable that a girl as young and pretty as Tracie should be taken from us. I shall remember her in my prayers.

I am truly saddened by this, I am one of Tracies best mates, she knew everything about me and I could talk 2 her about anything!

Tracie always had a smile on her face and she was the bravest person I know, she never moaned about anything, she could be feeling really crappy and would never moan about it. Ive been to visit her a couple of times in hospital, she always had a smile on her face and was always so chatty. She was an inspiration to anyone who is experiencing long term illness. I cant say enough good things about her, she had no faults.

This news has truly saddened me and i am truly gutted, I cant stop crying (im crying whilst writing this)

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family,her husband and her friends, we ahve lost such a beautiful, courageous woman.

Love you loads my ickle chicken R.I.P, youre always in my thoughts and prayers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone.

Heather I just PM'd you - I hope I sent it off properly please let me know if it doesnt arrive.

I have been feeling so upset all day - I used to speak quite a bit with Anita (Pepper) and I know it was her dread as without transplants Tracie had limited time.

Sadly I havnt been in contact for some time now and it was a shock to hear the news this morning.

I met Anita and Tracie at Birmingham NEC at Gareths Tour and at the Crowne Plaza and it was such a lovely time we all had together.

I'm just so glad that she got to meet Gareth.

I'll be writing to Anita - so I'll tell her that everyone is thinking about her.

Love Jill xx

Please do Jill. That would be much appreciated.

Its terrible that there are so few organs available for transplant, and its impossible to imaagine how awful the dread of not knowing whether a donor would be found must have been

I'm very sad about the dreadful fact that this brave and cheerful young woman had to leave this world, her family and friends so early. Hope very much she's now in a better world.

I'm so happy for her that she could realize at least her dream of meeting Gareth. She looks so happy and beautiful on her photo with him. I'm sure that remembering this wonderful moment and dealing with Gareth's music helped to brighten up her life on bad days.

My thoughts and deepest sympathies go to her family. May God and their friends help them to cope with this tragic loss.

Awww, it's so sad. :( I didn't know Tracie personally but from reading her posts, and from what I've heard about her off other people, she seemed like a lovely person. My deepest sympathies go out to her family and friends.

May she rest in peace. xxx

I met Tracie on a number of occasions and knew her to be a sweet natured,cheerful,happy girl.

I will always remember her lovely smile.

My thoughts are with you Anita, Tracie's Husband and all your family and friends at this sad,sad time.

Rest quietly and peacefully Dear Tracie.