New DVD available - S.E Asia 2004

Maggiemags

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi gatesgal,

It's me who PMd you - I look after the payment side of things :)

I haven't received a cheque from Mr Taylor, I'm afraid, but yes - if you pop another cheque in the post we'll process your order as soon as we receive it :)

Hi Maggiemags

I have posted another cheque to you today, sent by recorded delivery, together with your printout, so hopefully you will receive it tomorrow or Monday. I look forward to receiving Gareth Asia 2004 dvd very much!

Thanks in advance.

Love gatesgal

Received the Asia 2004 DVD- thanks Maggiemags and Snowdrop. Gareth appears as big as life on a 42 inch plasma TV. Looking at his gorgeous face filling the huge screen was a real feast for the eyes. Seeing Gareth’s DVD on a “home theatre” screen is like the man himself – amazing. My eyes adore him.

I'll keep an eye out :)

Hallo Maggiemags and Snowdrop.

Thank you so much for my Asia 2004 dvd. I have sat down and watched it all, everything else can wait! It was so wonderful to see gareth again, and hear his amazing voice. Didn't the fans love him!

I truly believe that if ITV were to let him do AN AUDIENCE WITH GARETH GATES, it would win him so many more fans. His stage presence is amazing. and it would be good for other people, particularly ones that dismiss his talents without properly seeing them, to find out what we as fans have found out when he does his live concerts.

I just love that cheeky twinkle in his eye. he's got to be the most handsome man in the world, as well as the most talented! AM i biased? Seeing him has just made my day. Thank you again so much for the dvd.

Glad you're all enjoying your DVD. Unfortunately my stupid player won't let me watch mine :(

Oh Val I'm sorry to hear about your playler. You must get it fixed somehow. If you're like me you'll have to find a clever person to assist you with it. Someone who has knowledge of electronics, components etc. I hope it wont be long before it's repaired because not seeing Gareth can be painful. Good luck with it.

Oh Val I'm sorry to hear about your playler. You must get it fixed somehow. If you're like me you'll have to find a clever person to assist you with it. Someone who has knowledge of electronics, components etc. I hope it wont be long before it's repaired because not seeing Gareth can be painful. Good luck with it.

Its not broken. It just won't seem to play these home-made DVD's. Snowdrop has tried three different ways of producing it for me, but none have worked. You'll just all have to keep telling me all about what's on it and I'll have to use my imagination :)

I've not given up yet Val!!! I've still got a couple of ideas up my sleeve, but unfortunately I've had quite a few things on getting in the way.

Gareth really is worth it. :D :D

Don't worry about it please. As long as I get to see it eventually. I've learned to be very patient where Gareth is concerned :D

I persuaded myself to watch the Asia DVD tonight,(not been able to watch or listen to Gareth for ages now as it upsets me too much,can't believe there's just no Gareth anymore :( )

I can hear the sound on my DVD player, but no picture,when I played it on my computer it works perfectly :D

Oh! what a treat,he is fantastic,the close up shots of him are gorgeous, :wub: he so enjoys himself with the audience,l bet Gareth misses performing as much as we miss him.I wish he and 19 would hurry up and tell us what's happening, the waiting and uncertainty is getting me down now.

Watching that DVD tonight just confirms Why! I'm still here, waiting 2 years on. :D

Dorisx

Its not broken. It just won't seem to play these home-made DVD's. Snowdrop has tried three different ways of producing it for me, but none have worked. You'll just all have to keep telling me all about what's on it and I'll have to use my imagination :)

Hi there, Val -- I asked my son, David for advice and suggestions to help you out. I was told:

1. It's possible the disk has been region coded.

2. You may need to do a software update.

3. He suggested that you try the DVD on another machine.

4. He asked if you're using a computer to view the DVD; if so, is the DVD in the correct drive- sometimes people put a DVD in a CD drive by mistake (that's something I would do). Hope this helps.

You asked me to tell you what's on the DVD and said you'll have to use your imagination.

I'll try my imagination on it also - here goes--

On the DVD showcase Gareth is performing at the Sunsec Mall in Singapore. He is doing a singing. He has a white towel which he hands over to adoring girls in the audiance.

Now -- Imagine he's wearing nothing but that white towel. No jeans, no shirt just a white towel wrapped around his lean hips. Then imagine that towel slipping, slipping slowley down those well tanned thighs, revealing long masquline legs, his muscles ripling as he moves.

You could almost feel his body heat as you reach out for that towel.

It's enough to excite your imagination for hours and hours.

Now look here Sweetpromise, that was not quite the imagination I was meaning. What exactly are you trying to do to me, first thing in the morning :wub:

Thank your son for trying to help with his suggestions but

1 I haven't got a clue what region coded means

2 I wouldn't know how to do a software update (might be easier to buy a new DVD player)

3 The only other machine I could try it on would be my daughters and she already thinks I've lost the plot

4 I've not even tried it in my computer, I will give that a try :P

I think I'm just a lost cause :rolleyes:

Perhaps now you can give me some more calming things to use my imagination on :lol:

I persuaded myself to watch the Asia DVD tonight,(not been able to watch or listen to Gareth for ages now as it upsets me too much,can't believe there's just no Gareth anymore :( )

I can hear the sound on my DVD player, but no picture,when I played it on my computer it works perfectly :D

Oh! what a treat,he is fantastic,the close up shots of him are gorgeous, :wub: he so enjoys himself with the audience,l bet Gareth misses performing as much as we miss him.I wish he and 19 would hurry up and tell us what's happening, the waiting and uncertainty is getting me down now.

Watching that DVD tonight just confirms Why! I'm still here, waiting 2 years on. :D

Dorisx

Oh Doris, I know how you feel, but we just have to hold on a little bit longer. It's all going to be worth it in the end, just you wait and see :wub:

Good job you decided to watch your DVD. It will keep you going until we get the real thing back :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this thread was created three years ago but I was wondering is there any chance off this offer still standing? :shocked: It is just that my laptop has packed in had it for 8 years guess it has had a good life span. I have lost all my files on it and no chance of recovering them. So I have lost all my Gareth pictures and videos which I am sad about. Have found a website to download the first popidol but cant find any footage anywhere apart from some in youtube as sugarboxgirl website doesnt work for me anymore. :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi

I can't believe that I didn't reply to you (again). It was a busy time. That's my excuse. :blush:

Someone else was asking about this, so I've been raking around. I have some sprares, but can't find any of the DVDs at the moment. If I find something, I'll get back to you.

Please don't feel bad about sending PMs to remind me if need be. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...