Very Important Message

Yorksheather

A very Important Message has been posted on Gareth's Official Site :D

Dear Gareth Fans,

After much anticipation , patience and constant support from you all, we are thrilled to be able to report some very exciting news which you have all been waiting for . Gareth will be back on your TV screen in 2006 !

Not only that , but his new Album will be ready to release very soon too!

Until now , we have had to keep these projects under wraps in order that they could be developed and worked on privately but we always promised that as soon as there was any concrete news . you'd be the first to know. Whilst it is a little too early to confirm dates and more details , these projects are almost ready and we thought we should let you be the first to know the great news !

More announcements in the very near future will be made here on Gareth's website so please continue to check here for the latest formation .

Thanks as always for your support.

Gareth is very excited and can't wait to be back :w00t:

Thanks so much for posting! We already knew it before, but now it's official! :hyper: I'm going crazy... it's so less time now :frantics: I'm so happy and excited about it... it's just outstandig!!! :drool:

Oh. My. God. I KNEW it! I was meant to be going away for a couple of days this evening and had SUCH a strong feeling that something would happen - told myself not to be stupid - we've hoped so much for so, so long. SO happy that my plans changed - and HUGE hugs to Inge for telephoning to let me know. 'Over the moon' doesn't begin to describe the feeling.

:wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart:

I think this news definitely deserves the return of ...

REDDANCE.JPGthe%20wave.GIFthe%20wave.GIFREDDANCE.JPG

HOORAY!!!!

Oh. My. God. I KNEW it! I was meant to be going away for a couple of days this evening and had SUCH a strong feeling that something would happen - told myself not to be stupid - we've hoped so much for so, so long. SO happy that my plans changed - and HUGE hugs to Inge for telephoning to let me know. 'Over the moon' doesn't begin to describe the feeling.

:wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart:

I think this news definitely deserves the return of ...

REDDANCE.JPGthe%20wave.GIFthe%20wave.GIFREDDANCE.JPG

HOORAY!!!!

Do you know I have had a feeling all day we were going to hear something , and have been checking the news section :D

Great isn't it ? :thumbsup:

Guest GarethsHotChick

OMG I am STILL recovering from the shock of finding this FANTASTIC message about Gareths return, I CAN'T WAIT and am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. This makes it all worthwhile in the end, Good things come to those who wait and we have waited a LONG time. Its exciting to think that in the next couple of weeks we could have our Gareth back. I :wub: him so MUCH. :D

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!! I cant believe it...............I want to jump up and down and scream!!!!

How fantastic!!!!

At last........ at long last..................this is the most fabulous news! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I have this overwhelming feeling of wanting to cry! I honestly never ever thought we would see this day.

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

LOve Jill xx

So excited I just cant keep still. How will I cope lol

What wonderful news! I feel so happy, and the thought of seeing Gareth on TV working his magic is just the most wonderful news ever! I come on this site every day, if I am around, in the hopes of getting news, and this is the most wonderful news I've heard for ages! I am ready to go to his concerts, and when his album comes out, I won't just buy a copy for me, I'll get one for my autistic son who loves to hear him sing, and one for my 6yr old granddaughter, who has just " discovered" him. I will do my bit to help him get to no1!

Thank you so much for this fabulous news! Do hope we can meet up at his London concert as I said before!

love to everyone from gatesgal xx :heart: :pinch: :hyper:

Walketier, you will have a chance to see him on TV and maybe even live once you are in London. When will you get there?

I am there now which makes this all the more exciting.

We have to do a meet up when things start taking off....have a premeire party for the documentry or something. :D

I am so going to every concert he has or whatever he does...I may not be here ever again hehe Screw going to uni Gareth is back hehe :laugh:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Me too! I think I need a new, big tv too!!!!! :frantics: :hyper: :hyper: :drool:

Thanks for bringing us the news Heather. It certainly is a very important message. :wub::D:D

And thanks for all the text messages. I was out for dinner - didn't bother with coffee! :ninja: :tongue:

I just can't believe this has happened at last. What wonderful news. And guess what I've only just seen the message. It must have appeared on ggates about 10 minutes after I'd gone out with the family for my treat for my birthday. Ann phoned me, but I couldn't speak to her as I was in a restaurant and I've been on tenterhooks all evening wondering what the message said.

I just knew we were going to hear something this week. What a brilliant, brilliant, birthday present this is.

I'm dancing and screaming and crying all at the same time :wub::wub::wub:

Edit: Sorry forgot to say thank you to everyone who has spread the news around tonight :hyper: :hyper: