Very Important Message

Yorksheather

Thanks so much for the messages ladies :D :flowers: I have been wetting myself with excitement since i got the news, and couldnt wait to see it for myself :hyper: :hyper: :drool: My poor friend must think she has done something wrong, as i bundled her in my car and broke all speed limits to get her home quickly so i could come online :blush::whistle:

Now i am so excited :frantics: :hyper: :drool: ''and breeeaaattthhheee'' :sweat: i thought this day would never come :cheer: '' and breeaatthhee'' :sweat: to think that soon we will see him on our tv screens :wub: :hyper: :wub: o beggar being calm :hyper: hhhhuuurrrrraaaahhhhh :frantics: :w00t: :sweat: :hyper: :hyper: :heart: :heart: :wub::wub::wub:

can i just add thank goodness for the new smilies well done snowdrop x x x :wub:

Thanks so much for the messages ladies :D :flowers: I have been wetting myself with excitement since i got the news, and couldnt wait to see it for myself :hyper: :hyper: :drool: My poor friend must think she has done something wrong, as i bundled her in my car and broke all speed limits to get her home quickly so i could come online :blush::whistle:

Now i am so excited :frantics: :hyper: :drool: ''and breeeaaattthhheee'' :sweat: i thought this day would never come :cheer: '' and breeaatthhee'' :sweat: to think that soon we will see him on our tv screens :wub: :hyper: :wub: o beggar being calm :hyper: hhhhuuurrrrraaaahhhhh :frantics: :w00t: :sweat: :hyper: :hyper: :heart: :heart: :wub::wub::wub:

can i just add thank goodness for the new smilies well done snowdrop x x x :wub:

Oh I do agree. How on earth would we have been able to express ourselves without them :hyper: :hyper: :frantics: :frantics: :wub::wub::thumbsup: :heart:

Oh my God. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am! Arrggghhhhhhhh! I need to scream. Loudly. So so happy! WOW. What are the chances of him doing the Bradford lights this year, do we think?

Don't want to put a damper on this thought, because it did actually occur to me too, but would it clash with the Bournemouth McGuire course. Not quite sure when the lights are switched on :unsure:

Gareth's come back is a blessing.

Gareth’s documentary will make a deep impression on the music industry and on his fans world wide, and it proves that he’s kept his promise -the one he mentioned in the statement below.

A devoted Gaz-et wrote to him saying: “Dear Gaz, you are so sweet and so sexy and I’m missing you loads, when will you come back, we can’t wait to see you live and loud.”

He replied to her saying:

Hi, thanks for your support. I miss you guys so much. You are the original and best fans. Don’t worry though, I’ll be with you very, very soon. I’ll be back with a new single and I’ll be everywhere, I promise so don’t give up on me”

I have never given up on him. I knew he’d be true to his promise. A sincere,sweet promise.