News of the gig

Floz

Thankyou lots Maria and Sharon for lovely reports. :smile: :laugh:

They make me happy and looking forward with great anticipation for his album :thumbsup:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your welcome everyone for my report :smile2:

its feels strange though,its hard to explain lol part of me wonders if gareth likes me as much as everyone else,i know this sounds crazy cos i know gareth loves all his fans and i dont mean it to sound negative and ungrateful that i met him,i dont know why i wonder if he likes me,maybe its because i still cant believe i was lucky enough to finally meet him,like it hasnt sunk in yet that i was so lucky so that now my mind is sort of playing tricks on me,its like it was too good to be true for it to happen to me and thats why i worry that he doesnt like me cos i cant be that lucky

this post sounds insane i know lol

WHAT A WHIRLWIND OF A WEEKIT'S BEEN, FROM THINKING WE STILLHAD TO WAIT TILLDEC TO SEE GARETH ON THE DOCUMENTARY , TO FANS SEEING HIM.LIVE AND PERFORMING HIS NEW MUSIC. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE THERE WASSOMUCH EXCITENENT ON THE BOARDS, AND THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINING.

GARETH LOOKS GORGEOUSE, GROWN UP AND AND TRENDY, HIS MUSIC IS FRESH AND MATURE]]]]]] ,HIS VOICE MATURE.BUT INSIDE HE IS THE CAREING EMOTIONAL DETERMINED PERSON WE HAVE ALWAYS LOVED, AND OH IS HE LOVED.

WHAT A WEEK WHAT A NIGHT AND WHAT A FANTASTIC FUTURE TOLOOK FORWARD TO.

ANNXX :D

.........AND THANK YOU SOMUCH FOR ALL THE REPORTS AND PICS THAT GAVE SUCH HAPPINESS AND EXCITEMENT TO THOSE OF US WHO WERE NOT THERE.

ANN :heart:

Thanks to Maria for such a lovely report written with such emotion, I am so happy for you that you had the chance to meet Gareth :wub: I just want to say from you last post, I am sure Gareth LIKES YOU :smile: as much as he likes any other one of his fans :smile: and you were one of the lucky ones to go to his secret gig and meet him :smile:

I think your emotions are all up in the air after an experience you never thought you would have. I am sure if I ever get the chance to meet Gareth I will never be the same again :blush: :hyper: :wacko:

Guest GarethsHotChick

Maria your report is BRILLIANT hun, I LOVE the details you have put into it. Sorry to hear about your camera, But as you said you have the memories with you forever of meeting Gareth. I am so pleased it was everything you expected it to be and more. :D

Maria your report is BRILLIANT hun, I LOVE the details you have put into it. Sorry to hear about your camera, But as you said you have the memories with you forever of meeting Gareth. I am so pleased it was everything you expected it to be and more. :D

I kep reading all these wonderful reports of Gareth, and it's so wonderful. You all say the same that he is such a lovely person. What an experience it must be, and it would be with me for ever if I was ever that lucky! One day I dream of meeting him, and if I did, I would feel I had achieved my biggest dream! It sounds as if the new music is really uplifting and moving, emotion is such an important ingredient in a song. To be moved is wonderful. Can't wait for his promotion and documentary. Hope he's on all the shows. :wub: :heart: :hyper: :hyper:

yup your right there gpg my idol

my emotions are up in the air lol,i have stopped thinking about if gareth liked me or not now lol

i was so excited and everything meeting him i havnt got a clear image in my head of what gareths face was like when he looked at me when i spoke to him lol

He has a sparkle in his eyes. I'm sure meeting everyone on Wednesday night meant a lot to him, as well as the singing, lol. :heart:

Gareth looks truly content and Happy in that photo. He is obviously thrilled to be back! Thank you for posting it, and making my day! :wub: :heart:

What wonderful reports and photographs from everyone. Thank you all so much.

I'm being greedy and asking for a little more info---about Gareth's voice. I'm not expecting miracles, although Gareth fans are capable of anything :tongue: but I would love to know whether he uses his "head voice" as much as he did before, or whether he wanders down into his "chest voice" a little more often.

One of the reasoms I love the performance of Oh Holy Night from Bradford 2 years ago was the hint of things to come as his voice matured.

Does he still take advantage of his hiuge range when he sings?

Heres a question for you both heather and kelly

at the football was suzanne soooo tiny in real life cpmpared to how she looks on tv and in pics?

Yes Maria , Suzanne looks very slim and petite , but tallish in real life , not as she looks on TV. I agree Sweetdreams Gareth does look very happy doesn't he ? :D

Spent the last few dramatic days reading and re-reading the contents of this thread of threads; the thread we’ve all been waiting for.

Much gratitude to Moliudiama and every one else for their pictures, reports, descriptions and commentary. I have loved reading them and I have come to the realization that all your remarks and interpretations echo what I have held in my mind for the past several years and comes down to one precise fact:

Gareth Gates is the salt of the earth.

1.gif

To all my Gaz-et friends; thank you for sharing your feelings, thoughts and pictures but most of all, a tremendous thank you to the man himself.

May God bless you Gareth, you truly are the salt of the earth.

You're welcome, sweetpromise!

I'm more than happy to share with you all my experience!

(Actually right after the gig, Khelda and I talked about typing up reports and post pics etc.

I told her that I had loads of work to do, so might not be able to do type my report that night.

But that, when I logged on here, you folks' comments totally broke my heart -

everyone was so devoted and so emotional.

I was so lucky to be able to be at the gig, I just have to share with you all what it's like.

:thumbsup: I'm glad that you enjoyed the things I posted.)

We sure have Wing, and I hope you did your work now. :D

We love your report, and thank you for thinking of all of us that couldn't go! It was obviously a night to remember, to put it mildly! :wub: