Gareth Flies To Indonesia

Perisa

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno... Maybe he wants to go back home and chill out? Lol.. And then go to the Maldives in the new year or something! He likes it there :)

Aww I wanna see him performmmmm!

i did ask my sister back home to see if he will be shown in the Philippines via MTV ASIA. there was a segment this morning(Philippine time 11 am) and the the title is CNN /Staying Alive. she will also keep an eye on the dates that was given earlier.

Whoooooooo! Cant wait to see the piccies!

Wonder if he's changed his hair again LOL

Thanks snowdrop :)

I found this about Staying Alive on SBS television site. Gareth's in very good company indeed

Staying Alive began in 1998 as an Emmy award-winning documentary profiling the lives of six young people from around the world infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS. Staying Alive is involved in a massive HIV/AIDS awareness and global fundraising drive for the Nelson Mandela Foundation. A unique collaboration of some of the most influential parties in music performed at this concert in Cape Town on November 29, 2003, prior to World AIDS Day. Artists include Bono, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Shakira, The Corrs, David Bowie, Anastasia, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart, Oprah Winfrey, Sting, Paul McCartney, Queen, Johnny Clegg, Youssour N'Dour & others. (From Malaysia, in English) (Rpt) WS

Wow! :o Thanks! :D