Merry Christmas Everyone!

Maggiemags

Xmas7.jpg

Many of us have made firm friendships through ggates and have continued them on these boards, and we thought it would be a nice idea to offer you the opportunity to make a donation to Body and Soul - the HIV and Aids charity of which Gareth is patron - rather than sending cards to each other.

If you would like to do this, email Maggiemags via this link: garethbodyandsoul@btinternet.com and she will send you details.

If you already have her address through purchasing the CDs, just send the cheque!

We will send off the donations in one cheque, on behalf of us all, and ensure that they are able to claim Gift Aid on our donation - currently 28p in the pound.

A very merry Christmas, and a happy and peaceful New Year to you all, from the whole GPG team :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know on here lots of us have got to know each other and have become friends due to one lovely chap- Mr.Gates.

We have sent personal messages to each other, chatted on the phone and have shared a few drinks on some of the meet ups so it is lovely to be able to send a message on here and for any donations we wish to give to go to Gareth's charity.

It would be lovely if we could really make a difference to other people's lives.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

May you have good health, happiness and plenty of Gareth Gates in the New Year!!

Just edited to say that my donation is in the post today.

Thanks for collecting on our behalf.

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

And i'm sure we'll all have a great New Year when Gaz comes back! :D

Luv Cassie xxx :D:D

Merry Christmas everyone!

Its been great meeting everyone this year! It's probably been the best year of my life, in a Gareth way.

Ive made lots of new friends who many, I see regulary and were really close!

Merry xmas

XxxxxxxxxX

Guest GarethsHotChick

I would just like to wish Everyone A MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR, It is GREAT knowing you all and being able to share such a WONDERFUL person with you like Gareth is. What a time we have had together, Hopefully the new year will be as happy and fun and enjoyable as this year has. MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone. :D

Merry Christmas to you all. I feel so fortunate to have found a place to be insane somewhat.(ok a lot) but you lot except me and are a bit nuts sometimes yourselfs. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday and if you get a pressi with no tag thats from me . :D

I wish you a merry cristmas I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Cheers

Guest NicolaJayne

Merry Christmas to everyone on these boards, hope you all have a wonderfull Christmas aand prosperous happy and healthy New Year. I also wish the same to Gareth and his lovely family and wish Gareth more than anything a very successfull New Year career wise.

All the Best to Everyone :D

I feel very lucky in the lovely friends I have made on ggates and here too.It is all due to a wonderful young human being called Gareth.

He is an inspiration to all who know him.

Thankyou to the people who have worked hard to create this site.It is a nice place to be.You work hard to bring us the latest news about Gareth.I will not neglect ggates.

A Merry Christmas to one and all from 'lil ole me'. :D Have a Happy time and enjoy the break. :)

Lots of Good Fortune to all in 2005.

I shall be sending my contribution to Body and Soul today.

I think this is a great idea for Gareths charity.

cat%20christmas%20card%202003.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the friends I have made over the past 2 years, it's been wonderful meeting some of you at the concerts.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Oh! and I would like to wish a Happy Christmas, to a certain person for getting us all together, the wonderful MR GARETH GATES. :wub:

Merry christmas and a happy New year to all the lovely people i have met whilst supporting gareth over the last 2 years . :D

it has been great going to the concerts and meet ups and have made some good friends through the boards.

I am looking forward to next year having Gareth back with his new music,

and thanks to Gareth , for bringing us all together .

love Debbie

Merry Xmas to each and everyone of you from me. Thankyou to everyone who works so hard on behalf of Gareth throughout the year to enable us to see Gareth's performances, listen to his music, and to buy the CDs/DVDs that you have produced, and for producing this site which is a fantastic tribute to Gareth.

I will be posting my Body and Soul donation today and thank MaggieMags/and

Snowdrop for also coordinating The Body and Soul Project. I hope that you and

your families have a wonderful Xmas.

Just dropping by to say thanks so much for the cheques that have been sent in lieu of Christmas cards to each other so far.

I'm planning on sending our cheque off to Body and Soul in the middle of next week, so if anyone else would like to send a 'Christmas card donation', then the sooner the better. Thanks, on their behalf, in advance :)

I would just like to wish all my friends on ggates and gpg a very happy christmas and a very happy Gareth new year

without you all my life would be sadly lacking and i thank you all for enriching my life in many ways

I would also like to thank the lovely Gareth , without whom i would never have met you all

My donation to Body and Soul is in the post to you maggie i feel priveledged to be part of this very worthy cause :D

Very Best Christmas wishes from me to all the fantastic people I have met through originally joining the GGates Official site.

When I think back, and realise that until February this year I hadn't even met any of you, and now I have made some really wonderful friendships! Although this has been a quiet year for Gareth, I have had an amazing year because of the concerts and the meetups shared with many of you on here.

I know we have said this before, but Gareth supporters are one of a kind! We support and help each other when needed. Have a good laugh and mad adventures trying to track down the man himself (and occasionally much to our delight we succeed) We attend wonderful meetups, and spend all night discussing our favourite subject, and make many new friends.

All I can say is have a wonderful Christmas and Roll on the New Year - so I can do it all over again!!!!!!!

Denise.

xxx