Manchester Pride Report

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was a fantastic day had great fun with Natalie getting photo's of people all over the Pride with "Gareth signs" for the Street Team Web site . I am so pleased you managed to retrieve them after all Nat :smile:

I met gatesgal for the first time "It was lovely to meet you Carol" and met a few of the others I met before too.

But the highlight of the day was when Gareth came on :hyper: He was FANTASTIC! I loved every minute of it :heart: The best performance he has ever done it was AMAZING! :wub: It was brilliamt :hyper: to hear him sing "Living On A Prayer" :hyper:

I took some photo's there not brilliant I don't have a zoom on my camera. I have cropped them down.

post-343-1188335375_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335345_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335300_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335403_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335435_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335472_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335491_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335514_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335540_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335562_thumb.jpg

Hi June,

Thanks for the lovely pics. I've got some too, and will try to get them on later. It was lovely meeting you too. Didn't we have a laugh when you thought that awful drunk man was Keith?

love Carol xx

Yes it was a fantastic day had great fun with Natalie getting photo's of people all over the Pride with "Gareth signs" for the Street Team Web site . I am so pleased you managed to retrieve them after all Nat :smile:

I met gatesgal for the first time "It was lovely to meet you Carol" and met a few of the others I met before too.

But the highlight of the day was when Gareth came on :hyper: He was FANTASTIC! I loved every minute of it :heart: The best performance he has ever done it was AMAZING! :wub: It was brilliamt :hyper: to hear him sing "Living On A Prayer" :hyper:

I took some photo's there not brilliant I don't have a zoom on my camera. I have cropped them down.

post-343-1188335375_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335345_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335300_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335403_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335435_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335472_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335491_thumb.jpg

Hi June,

Thanks for the lovely pics. I have some too, which I hope to get up later. It was great to meet you. Diddn't we have a laugh when you thought that awful drunl man was Keith? Elaine and I forgot our room numbers, so after we had seen Emma safely off, we had to get Keith to come down and find us. We had a grteat laugh, and of course, seeing gareth's amazing performance eclipsed everything else. I wouldn't travel over 600 miles to watch anyone else, but we all know how special he is!

love Carol xx

post-343-1188335514_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335540_thumb.jpg

post-343-1188335562_thumb.jpg

Hi June,

Thanks for the lovely pics. I have some too, and hope to get them up later. It was great to meet you at last. Didn't we have a laugh when you thought that awful drunk man was Keith? Elaine and I forgot our room numbers, so after we had seen Emma onto her coach, Keith had to come down and find us. We had a great laugh, but the highlight of it all has to be Gareth's amazing performance. I was absolutely spellbound, he just gets better and better! Wasn't it lovely to see so many people, just like old times. The only sad thing is because those young fans were so noisy and rough ( not from the boards I might add) we couldn't get beyond that fence. One girl climbed up the fence, did you see her, absolutely manic!

Looking at the clip of New Kid in Town, isn't it great that they've got a signer for the deaf on stage. They must have taken on board that request from one of the young fans............... :thumbsup:

They had 3 people, taking turns signing to the songs and speeches all afternoon,they did a brilliant job. :thumbsup:

Thank you Snowdrop for the video clips :smile: Great to watch Gareth again :wub:

Sorry Carol for mistaking that man for Keith :laugh:I didn't think he was awful, I thought he was quite sweet. "bless him" :smile:

So first you couldn't remember which way back to the hotel :laugh: then you couldn't remember your room numbers :laugh:

Your videos won't play for me unfortunately Snowdrop. It says they are no longer available, but thanks anyway for making the effort to do them. It was a good thing I was there, to see it first hand. I must admit I never saw you.

Summer of 69! :hyper:

That was just fantastic Snowdrop. Thank you so much for putting that up.

Truly amazing. Just loved it :hyper: :frantics: :heart: :wub:

I just don't know anyone else who is as versatile a singer as Gareth is. He can sing just about anything :heart:

Thanks Snowdrop, I loved Gareth singing Summer of 69 it was brilliant. :frantics:

Thank you Snowdrop, I've just heard it!

Summer of 69 is BRILLIANT :hyper: Thank you for putting that up Snowdrop.

I can watch New Kid In Town, POTOS (both clips) but for Lost In You & Living On A Prayer it just comes up no longer available :frantics: It maybe a problem with Yopu Tube, I will be patience and keep trying. THANK YOU AGAIN for your video clips there just fantastic to watch :hyper:

Wow! Thank you so much for those. Summer of '69 is possibly one of my favourite songs of all time, so was great to see him perform it! I'd love it if he'd record it one day. Looked like a great day - so glad everyone who went had such an amazing time. What a star.