Crystal nightclub

Snowdrop

Thank you for posting here the best pics which exist of that night. I'm a little bit surprised that he's wearing only a T-shirt in a cold November night. :shocked: He must have a lot of heat. :D

By the way, on these and especially on the other pics he looks not only very young but also very slim - and unfortunately not very happy. :sad: Hope he's okay. :unsure:

I don't think Gareth is sad. I think he's never too sure how to look when he's being papped, so he adopts a neutral, casual face, which means not smiling and looking in the other direction. :hyper:

He is looking quite thin there, but he's always been slim, and the harsh glare of paparazzi flash tends to give a more extreme look. There have been other photos of Gareth since then looking happy and healthy, so please don't worry. :)

I tend to agree with GG Fan that Gareth does look very thin and not very well. I hope he is OK. He also looks lonely. I don't understand why Gareth has to go out at night on his own. Where is Suzanne these days? Othere people go out with their partners.

On a different tack. Why is Gareth's album no longer on sale? It isn't on sale in HMV in Harrogate. I don't know about other places. Perhaps somebody could please check?

Lilian

I don't think Gareth being photographed on his own means he was out on his own, let alone lonely. We know Suzanne is quite shy and doesn't like the publicity, and so avoids situations like that. The most likely situation is that the friends Gareth went out with are not famous, and are out of shot, or in their own cars or were still in the club when the photos were taken.

Suzanne doesn't like the lime-light, and Gareth tries to keep his love-life private, so we really shouldn't read much into them rarely being photographed together.

well maybe if the rumours are true ,gareth may have been training for dancing on ice ,hence the slim look,, will deff be voting for gareth if its true :tongue:

I don't think Gareth is lonely, I think he was just papped on his own as he was walking round to the other side of the car to get in - perhaps?

I do think he is naturally a slim person though, very slight, I have to admit I did think he was slim on PI because of his age and that he would fill out as he got older although on some pics it looks like he has put some weight on in person he remains very slight.

I think perhaps instead of Sambuca he should develop a taste for beer that would soon pile the pounds on!!! :laugh:

I think perhaps instead of Sambuca he should develop a taste for beer that would soon pile the pounds on!!! :laugh:
Then you'd have people saying he was too paunchy Perisa :laugh:

They would too! :smile:

Stay off the beer Gareth until after DOI we can't have you with a spare tyre in your Lycra.

xxx