Gareth and Suzanne in OK magazine

kenzieboy

Has anyone got their copy yet?

Just been enjoying looking at the pictures were are just stunning and reading the interview which is really sweet but as you expect from Gareth and Suzanne they don't give away too much detail. I think the pictures have been carefully selected and various family and friends don't appear at ther request of the couple to protect their privacy.

I have to say first of all that Suzanne looked absoulately stunning in her bridal dress and Gareth had an amazing suit which was specially made from to meet his style and preference not to wear ties. I could not pull it off but Gareth can :laugh: I did think he looked fantastic at the reception in all black.

The stars they mentioned attended were from dancing on ice Jane Torvill, Linda Lusardi and Zaarah Abrahams as well as Nicki Chapman and Holly Willobough. I don't want to be harsh but what was Michelle Heaton doing at the wedding and with Gareth on the front cover. I did not think she that close to Gareth or Suzanne. There were VT messeges from Ant n Dec and Dermot O Leary asking where was their inviation :laugh: One interesting bit in the interview is that Gareth and Suzanne said they had not aranged to fly off on their honeymoon!

It is really lovely to see two people who are so clearly in love having such a wonderful time with their family and friends and great that fans can share their happiness.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get my copy yet as they aren't in the shops down here yet. I saw a few pictures posted on the OS though and think both Suzanne and Gareth look fantastic. Love Suzanne's dress and Gareth's suit :heart:

I'm pleased to see they were able to keep members of the family who wished to remain private out of the magazine, even though I would have loved to see a picture of Gareth's dad. I bet he was as dashing as his son.

It was a bit surprising if Michelle Heaton was on the front cover with Gareth, but didn't she always say nice things about him when she was on tour with Liberty X and Gareth was present.

Gareth is so busy at the moment, they're going to have to pick their time carefully to get away on that honeymoon :laugh:

Can't wait to get my copy of OK and read all about it :heart:

Thanks for bringing the pics over Val, both Gareth and suzanne's outfits are stunning.

Read the article about the actual wedding this afternoon it was a real tonic,I both laughed and cried. Gareth was so funny,cheeky and loving,it's lovely that they managed to have the wedding they dreamed about.

Dorisx

I will try to get at the Barcelona airport, not sure about if they'll have this week issue. At least let's hope it will be at Dublin airport. *Fingers crossed*

Living outside the UK is a serious problem if you're a Gareth fan lol :tongue:

I agree, the wedding was lovely and Gareth and Suzanne looked gorgeous as usual.

Yes, I was disappointed to see Michelle Heaton there. She seems to be everywhere and would go to the opening of an envelope if it would get her face in the paper. (Sorry, but it is true)!

She did use to work for OK Khelda but not any more. I think her place was taken over by Nicky Grahame.

Gareth's dad was not on any photo which is a shame because he too is a handsome man. I read somewhere that he is a very private person so probably does not wish his face to be made public.

The wedding must have cost a fortune for the food alone. They had a wedding breakfast then a banquet, and later, roast boar. They also had a five tier cake (each tier a different sort of cake) all covered in chocolate and champagne of course.

Good luck to them and everybody seemed to have a good time.

Oh, I forgot, also had fireworks later in the evening.

I read somewhere that he is a very private person so probably does not wish his face to be made public.

Yes that is true, I met him once and he said he does not like to have his photo taken. I expect they have some just for the family with him as well.

I get my magazine tomorrow, and am looking forward to reading it.

Looks like they had a brilliant time. :frantics:

Gareth's dad was not on any photo which is a shame because he too is a handsome man. I read somewhere that he is a very private person so probably does not wish his face to be made public.

I'm sure that's the way Gareth and his Dad wanted it Lilian. And well done on them for insisting to OK that only the pics they wanted were published :thumbsup:

Nobody has mentioned the bouquets which I think were lovely (cream roses) I think.

I am so grateful that they didn't go to Antigua for their honeymoon like that young couple who also were recently married ontheir honeymoon and the bride was shot dead. How sad is that?

I was away in Harrogate for a few days , and worried OK wouldn't be out on Tuesday but they had stacks of them everywhere we went . I really enjoyed reading about Gareth's wedding and the photos looked fantastic. I think it was really tastefully done , giving us lots of information but keeping some back. I think the wedding looks wonderful and was very moving :heart:

The wedding must have cost a fortune for the food alone. They had a wedding breakfast then a banquet, and later, roast boar. They also had a five tier cake (each tier a different sort of cake) all covered in chocolate and champagne of course

I doubt that Gareth and Suzanne will have to worry too much as the OK deal must have been very good maybe a six figure number sum for such a big feature in the magazine. I noticed the cake maker, dress/suit designers as well as the castle getting generous mentions. I would imagine for all the publicity they are getting they gave Gareth and Suzanne some big discounts if not free maybe for the cake :smile:

I think it was really tastefully done , giving us lots of information but keeping some back.

Totally agree with that and what you expect from Gareth and Suzanne who don't court publicity and are quite private people.

While the wedding was lavish and in such grand surroundings it did not feel too extravagent or wasteful and they used the money to make sure everyone had great time and the couple of course had a day to remember. The reception pictures for me showed at heart it was just a great occassion with family and friends albeit done in style & luxury and with the advantage of having a pop singer groom who did a 45 minute set :laugh: I wonder how much it would cost to get Gareth to sing at your wedding (Wayne Rooney paid for Westlife so its possible :smile: )

I wonder how much it would cost to get Gareth to sing at your wedding (Wayne Rooney paid for Westlife so its possible )

What a fantastic idea. Or indeed to do a private set for a group of his loyal fans.

I'm sure we could raise a fair whack to make that happen :laugh:

I've not read the article yet as I haven't been able to get OK today, but from what everyone has said it seems Gareth & Suzanne made a much better deal than others have opted for in the past. Well done them. And well done to OK for going along with their wishes.

What a fantastic idea. Or indeed to do a private set for a group of his loyal fans.

I'm sure we could raise a fair whack to make that happen :laugh:

I've not read the article yet as I haven't been able to get OK today, but from what everyone has said it seems Gareth & Suzanne made a much better deal than others have opted for in the past. Well done them. And well done to OK for going along with their wishes.

I bet he is asked but he does not seem that short of money that he has to do lots of these type of things. If the fans asked him to a do a private set do you think he woulld give us a discount :laugh:

On the wedding deal with OK I think that Gareth and Suzanne have made a sensible economic decision to do the deal with OK so that they could have the wedding of their dreams without putting a strain on their future finances.