OK Magazine Gareth and Suzanne's Honeymoon

Yorksheather

The pictures are beautiful and the interview is lovely

At the end of the interview they were asked about having children and Gareth and Suzanne appeared quite coy and seemed to be hiding something (well OK thought so). I wonder if we will be hearing news about a baby very shortly :smile:

At the end of the interview they were asked about having children and Gareth and Suzanne appeared quite coy and seemed to be hiding something (well OK thought so). I wonder if we will be hearing news about a baby very shortly :smile:

I wonder that as well, but I think it might be too soon. I don't expect to hear news about a baby right after their honeymoon (who knows :smile:) But, due to Suzanne's age, I think they'll move fast - Gareth mentioned that in a couple of interviews, didn't he?

They mention in the interview going to see a comedian called Wayne Brady while in Las Vegas. Here's more on the show if you are interested. :D

Yep, am interested.

I must admit to liking the guy's singing but have to confess haven't heard of him before (and I don't watch Whose Line Is It Anyway).

Seems it wasn't Suzanne's favourite.

Aren't all the photos in the OK mag absolutely gorgeous? I love the kissing one.

Blimey I nearly melted when I saw that :blush: