Gareth a dad

dorral

Posted by figaro on the official site.

Gareth and Suzanne Gates are delighted to announce the birth of their baby daughter Missy, who was born happy and healthy weighing 7lbs 4 ounces on 6th April. Gareth said ‘We are so excited, Missy is beautiful and we can’t wait to spend time together as a family.’

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum please mods move to News.

Congratulations to Gareth and Suzanne,it's wonderful news,happy that Missy Gates is the beautiful baby you both wished for. :frantics: :hyper:

Love the name, :heart:

awwwwwww congrats to them both, missy is such a beautiful name and i wish him all the happiness in the world im so pleased that the baby is healthy and happy im just overwhelmed for you both love you gareth, love to you suzanne and lil missy xxx

Guest PEPPERPOT
:thumbsup: :frantics: :frantics: i too love the name god bless you all three tonight and every night from now on. you gareth have always been blessed but missy is now blessed too

I'm loving the name more as the day goes on. Having the parents she has she is almost sure to be a very gentle loving little girl and that suits that down to a tee :heart:

I can't settle to anything at the moment :laugh:

What wonderful news this is! I've been floating about ever since I heard, just can't seem to get on with anything properly! Missy goes beautifully with Gates. So pleased for Gareth and Suzanne, they will be such lovely parents to that little girl. Most of all, so happy for Gareth that he has found such happiness in his life with Suzanne, and now becoming a Dad. No-one deserves it more, as he gives out such a lot of warmth and love to everyone else! :heart:

Oh, that's wonderful news! How considerate of her not to be born in the middle of a show! I wonder if he's going on tonight.

Not a huge fan of the name I have to say, but probably because the only time I've come across it before - other than Missy Elliot - was the next door neighbour's scatty Irish Red Setter! She was lovely though, so I'm sure it'll grow on me :wink:

Massive congratulations to the new family - it'll take some time to come back down to earth, I'm sure, but what a wonderful thing for them - so happy that she is healthy. I hope Suzanne is OK and that they'll all soon be home together.

Anybody any idea what time she was born?

What wonderful news.

Congratulations to Suzanne and Gareth and my loving welcome to dear little Missy

It's a pretty name for a pretty babe and the more I say" Missy" the more it grows on me.

Gareth,Suzanne and Missy will make a beautiful family and will be very happy.

Love

Francine [Frankie]