A Grand Night Out

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for showing us your great photos, Dorral. My daughter and sister-in-law both tried to take photos of me with Gareth but they didn't work. Never mind, I got a lovely hug!

Also thanks to those who posted the review and photos from the local paper. Once again Gareth got excellent comments.

Linda

It's fantastic, isn't it? With all of those new songs (well, to us as sung by Gareth) I'd be very happy to know someone managed to press the record button on their camera/phone

I was sat between friends and family of the students,they were discussing whether the show was being recorded,they said they hoped it was, as they usually record so the students can see and parents can buy.

Here are some of the comments they made about Gareth.

Gareth's voice had changed and the control he had was unbelievable.

Just have to look at him to see that he is a star,his charisma and presence on stage just oozes out of him.

The students don't realise how lucky they are to be on that stage with Gareth.( this was after "Why God Why")

When the quintet were singing the song from Westside story one said, you can tell whose the star there,look how he's dressed, look at his shoes, the others look scruffy next to him.

In the foyer one lady said to her husband.

Just got to tell you I've got another fella,and there's nothing you can do about it,he's gorgeous,it's Gareth