Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Gareth - it must be almost impossible to avoid catching colds when there are all of those people sniffling away in the theatre, not to mention those waiting for hugs and photos after the show! :laugh:

It sounds as if that interview is later in the week, but Gareth might have some meetings or perhaps he just wants to see his sisters before they head off for school.

By the way, it might be worth sending @GelebgossUK a couple of questions or comments. :thumbsup:

Gareth_Gates Just layed on Sofa watching the Mens Ice Skating at the Winter Olympics... And thinking how bad an Ice Skater I really am!!

about 5 hours ago from Tweetie

Gareth_Gates Sat in my new dressing room in Norwich watching ITV news... Waiting to start. Amuse me! X

about 6 hours ago from Tweetie

Bless him. He's working so hard :heart:

He certainly is and from what we read of Norwich - the smaller stage makes it even hardeer. I have thought that they don't really get enough time between the change of theatres, maybe starting on a Wednesday would have made it better for them all to have a decent break!

I think it's a bit mean only giving them one extra night off when they all have to move, and do a technical rehearsal in each new place, but it all comes down to money. An extra show means a lot of extra ticket money!

I don't think it's the actual hours worked as such that tires them out. All of the cast are sounding a bit worn out at the minute, and I think that's a mixture of them being away from home for around three months now, they've got over the excitement of a new show opening, then doing the recording, then the EPK. Now things are settling into a routine, and they are in a smaller theatre this time, so they are bound to feel a bit of an emotional slump. Quite a few of them have been ill, and having to work through it means it takes longer to feel 100% And it's still cold out! :tongue:

Hopefully a well earned day off for all of them, and they'll be feeling brighter.

• 2 weeks later...