Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth must have made it home in the early hours and decided to do a bit of tweeting. It's look like he's replied to quite a few people, and finally got round to re-adding James Thornton onto his following list! :laugh:

Brilliant , great to see Gareth has been busy on his Twitter :smile:

Do I detect a slight touch of ironic sarcasm from Gareth here. Especially the second one :laugh:

Gareth_Gates @rhiannonsarah I might stop following u so u go back down to 99 !!
Gareth_Gates @JamesThornton_ Norwich! We move to Birmingham nxt. Come see me! U can stay with me. Miss u kid x (maybe I should DM such affection!!)

Good on him if it is :thumbsup:

Sat in my car while it's being washed, listening to Jeremy Vine! I feel so much happier when my cars clean :-)
I then have to take my car home and bring the mrs's car here to get washed... Urgh! It's a good job I like Jeremy Vine!

:laugh: :laugh: :heart:

It's annoying, but I don't think it will ever change. Gareth isn't ashamed of his stammer, and is quite rightly proud that he is an example (and the only one) of someone in the public eye who stammers and gets on with things.

These sorts of comments never make Gareth look bad. It just makes the person saying stuff look like an idiot! :tongue:

But back to Gareth - seems he was watching the This Morning sex special at home earlier! :shocked: :laugh:

Gareth_Gates Watching This Morning... Having to cover Missy's eyes n ears! Day time TV just got better! X

about 6 hours ago via Tweetie

I bet he is. All that jetting* around today.

And Gareth got this deserving reply after all of his fast food chiding

rhiannonsarah @Gareth_Gates oh, so you're allowed to order a takeaway now??! 9 minutes ago via web

And earlier in the evening another cast-mate, Lynne Wilmott tweeted this

LynneWilmot I am currently prancing around my dressing room at the interval in my underwear and new Karen Millen heels, they're pretty!

about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific

And Gareth's unsurprising reaction was

Gareth_Gates @LynneWilmot You must let me know the nxt time you do this!!

19 minutes ago via Tweetie in reply to LynneWilmot

*probably not in an actual jet.

On my home from drinks after the Oliviers... I'm sure the cabbie thinks I'm I'm drunk as he's taking me a very wierd way!! Little does...
he know... I have a meeting very early in the morning, and I'm about to give him a piece of my mind!! X about 4 hours ago via Tweetie

It's probably just a fairly routine meeting with 19. Gareth used to go there quite regularly, and now he's living out of London most of the time he'll take advantage of a free Monday to catch up. No doubt they discuss how he's doing and all that. It's also getting towards the end of the Financial Year, so maybe he'll be seeing his accountant or something dull like that! :laugh: