Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pleased to see Gareth is back in Paris, and I saw Luke tweeting to say he was back in ensemble tonight, so Gareth must be straight back into the show too.

Lovely to see Gareth managing another picture tweet. Fingers crossed for more of the same - perhaps next time he won't wait until he's waiting for a train! :lol:

how lovely to hear that Gareth is eating breakfast, and also going back to the show. You can't keep a good man down!

Good to know Gareth was back on his way to Paris. Wow, straight back into the evening performance. There is no let up, is there?

Lovely to see Gareth managing another picture tweet. Fingers crossed for more of the same - perhaps next time he won't wait until he's waiting for a train! :lol:

Isn't he due a short break next week? Who knows we may get a photo of a French Croissant or a 'destination short break photo' Not holding my breath on that one!

Good to see Gareth tweeting again and great that there may be a photo or two in the future.

Gareth_Gates @Leanne_Jones hey babe, how's u? What u up to? X

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Leanne_Jones

Reply Retweet .

Gareth_Gates Came back from Paris this morning. Just waiting for a flight to Glasgow now for my mates wedding. I'm best man. Can't wait to wear a kilt!

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

The wedding is mentioned on Matt Wilton's tweet , looks like it was at Loch Lomand :D

Sat with @Gareth_Gates on our way to Glasgow Airport. Both a little worse for wear. Great wedding @mikeyjhay

about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Reply Retweet . Just back from the wedding. What a day, loch lomand is amazing and the wedding better. Loved the kilts and scottish music. Sun burnt tho

about 17 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Reply Retweet

Not exactly Gareth, but about him.

@Gareth_Gates Hey buddy, Nice to have met you last night. Hope to speak soon. Kriz K about 12 hours ago via TweetDeck

@mikeyjhay Thank you for having me sing at your wedding. I hope it was a nice surprise for you. Kriz K about 12 hours ago via TweetDeck

I was singing at a wedding last night In Scotland and @Gareth_Gates was the best man, what a really nice guy. He said he liked my show!!! 12 minutes ago via TweetDeck

@Gareth_Gates Thank you, Was really nice to meet you too. My Fiancé is still going nuts that you was on the phone with her last night lol 6 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to Gareth_Gates

This from Gareth in reply to the above.

@Kriz_K Mate, u were great! Good to meet u. 11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Kriz_K

and this:

Seriously England... Come on! We really aren't looking good! Let's hope we have a better second half. 12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Gareth_Gates Why does having my Cars washed make me so happy?!! Think it's my OCD!

Looks like Gareth had a visitor

https://twitter.com/imstucknomore On the undergroud to gareths house. I can hear no english spoken word.

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Reply Retweet

not Gareth , but a spotted

whyteyj: spotted Gareth Gates and a lovely lady friend @ glasgow airport yesterday