Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Jeff is saying Gareth's late!!! Nice to have a photo of Gareth warming up. Thanks Heather.

I don't think so - he managed to get a photo of him! I think he meant he should be warming up instead of being on his phone - a bit like he was. I think it was a joke. :D

I think this little exchange is very funny - but unfortunately not visible to people who just follow Gareth's main tweets:

LEEsgummybear @Gareth_Gates Hi!!! Yeah I heard that news...haha Didn't he say hi??

about 8 hours ago via web in reply to Gareth_Gates

Gareth_Gates @LEEsgummybear He didn't see me! My windows are more tinted than his!!

about 8 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to LEEsgummybear

In bed now. Taking Missy to playgroup tomorrow! I'm really looking for to Story time and Sing song time! Oh and Snack time :-

Ha Ha! Looks like Gareth caused a stir during song time at the playgroup.

but you don't understand the pressure of leading song time with you there!! Added pressure to the already tough audience ;-)

http://twitter.com/#!/timepic

Bet no one wanted to sing- with a singer in their presence :D

(Wonder if moms will turn up with best outfit and full make up next week)??

Awwww looks like he's back bless him for now anyway,we all knew he was prob busy bless him and knew deep down it was why he was quiet on there

I know I know, I haven't tweeted for a while! Lots on!! 2 and half weeks till I finish Les Mis... Can't wait for the Summer!! :wub:

Watching Britain's Got Talent on Sky+ Speechless! Come on, is this the best we've got?! Brilliant!