Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

Any tweets that relates to any events Gareth is doing where there is a thread go in there! Remember, this is just for the random tweets that people want to talk about, but don't want to start a new thread, or have a thread already associated with them. If people just want to see a list of everything Gareth has tweeted lately, they can look directly at his twitter feed. :thumbsup:

All the stuff about his trip to Jersey will probably be in the Jersey thread. :)

I see Gareth just needs another 26 followers to make the 30,000 mark. :jump:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharon_Watkins Sharon Watkins

@

@Gareth_Gates u better not be late!!!! Its rammed in here! ;-) x

8 minutes ago

In response to Gareth' s tweet

Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

I salute Bolton! Great gig there last night. Tonight... North Wales! With side kick @mikeychoiUK Nail bombing our way through!

14 minutes ago

I thought when it happened that Gareth would naturally be saddened. Bless him, so sweet to offer his condolences.

I agree Sue, and what a tragedy!

He's still working on that Student House

Ive been putting up flat packs all day at a Student house I've just bought. Ive realised that Im pretty good with an Alan key and a Spanner!

Going to have to get a move on if he wants it ready for the new term.

Gareth has put the pic of Suzanne and Missy on his twitter on the right hand side. It looks lovely. :D

I can't see that Khelda. :unsure:

Edit: Can see it now. For some reason its only showing up if I say I want to see unsecure content.

Just a thought, but Gareth, if he ison the Will Young show won't be free to twitter to us about it, but my guide on my internet Digiguide says of Will Young's show on Sat. 'there will be a few surprises for the audience and the viewers at home'. Don't know what this means but Gareth was at the studio that day was he not?