Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

The Radio Presenter who tweeted yesterday to ask Gareth when he was going on his show had tweeted again saying he may be out with Gareth tonight. Hope he enjoys his Birthday celebration.

From Adrian Clarkson

@Dan_Brocklebank ha ha good excuse! may be heading ur way later for birthday drinks with Mr Gates! :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He keeps these things quiet, doesn't he? But good to hear about these things, even if it is after the event. :D

Makes you wonder how many other things like this he does that he `forgets' to tell us about. :lol:

I do think he's right to keep these private gigs quiet until after the event though.

I think it's right that Gareth keeps the details of the private gigs quiet - just in case someone tries to turn up, lol. :shiftyninja:

But I think it wouldn't do him, or us any harm to let on that there is something in his calendar for a particular date - just in case anyone thinks he's sitting at home twiddling his thumbs. :wub:

Lovely to hear from him :)

Just got back from a corporate gig at Thorpe Park. Great gig, great audience! X

Great evening... But ready to go home... I fly to Finland tomorrow for a gig. Redbull please

chelsea1235 chelsea kavanagh

@Gareth_Gates played at the marker study stafff party I held your hand soooo good mwah!!!!

7 hours ago

chelsea1235 chelsea kavanagh

@

@Gareth_Gates loved it! I had to be front :) thanks from all of us! Was awesome!

7 hours ag

Matt_Daines1 Matt Daines

Great gig in Finland where 'Everyone of us' went down a storm.. Hilarious inbreds all called Sven! Top time Ali and @Gareth_Gates Fanx kids!

19 minutes

Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

Back on UK soil. Loving the sun :-)

15 minutes ago