Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

Sat in the BA lounge in Glasgow. A lager shandy in one hand and phone in the other! Such a lovely charitable day at Greenock!

Work accomplished. Anyone know what this is?

@Gareth_Gates And you've just got your hands on a brand new QUAD White Driver.....not bad for a days work!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This person, @scottyshanks, tweeted Gareth yesterday to say

@Gareth_Gates You did well. I thought at the start of the evening I know you from somewhere :-) I was the suit sitting next to you :-).

about 20 hours ago via web in reply to Gareth_Gates

He also went on to tweet a link to the local club: http://www.epsomspeakers.co.uk/ :)

At the opening night of 'The Railway Children' this evening. My date for the night (because my wife is busy!) is my second wife @Matt_Daines

Think Gareth has finally learned not to give anyone the chance to make up rumours. :lol:

Couple of people have seen Gareth at The Railway Children

Sitting in front of Gareth gates which is nice as I haven't seen him since I worked with him 6 or 7 years ago!
I shit you not, I'm sat between Gareth Gates and Timmy Mallet. I've finally made it.

The first one has worked with several other impressive people as well as Gareth.

Another one

@Gareth_Gates sitting directly opposite me in the theatre.. Looking all nice and tanned!!! X