Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought crossed my mind, but he might be caught up in Les Mis rehearsals by then, which I suspect might be in Cardiff. But he could nip through for a night out! The trains run very late from Paddington!

I know someone who accidentally caught the train to Cardiff very late whilst very drunk. Got to the station and didn't twig he wasn't in London and only realised when the taxi driver quoted him a very high fare to get to where he wanted to go! :blush:

Another night out, another tweet! :laugh:

Just got back from a few pints with my mate Michael. Big shout out to him... And yes, I'll begin to follow people on twitter... Blah blah!!

about 7 hours ago from TwitterBerry

Someone also met him in the chip shop!

bracealmighty Just met Gareth Gates in the chippy! Nice guy. Battered sausage.

So just hang around in chip shops and who knows who you might bump into! :tongue:

Gareth was quite close to the Boyzone boys wasn't he?

Quite obviously he is gutted re Stephen's death. I love the way he uses the words" beautiful guy"

Only just cathing up with the rest of his twitters. Didn't realise he had mentioned the sunbed. No Gareth No!!! I am sure Suzanne and his mom have had a word. Get his dad on the phone!!

Stick to the bottle (fake tan that is)

Thanks Floz. I thought he might as I saw a rather derogatory remark on Twitter earlier yesterday from someone called DerrenLitten. I ignored it at the time, but this is his comment

Just heard the after dinner entertainment tonight is Gareth Gates! Hilarious!!!! :-)

He later said he hoped the sound was still as bad when Gareth came on. Sad little man.

No, he didn't Val. He said that the sound was bad when the comedian came on and someone said to him that maybe it would be the same for Gareth, and he retweeted that and added that it was cruel. He was joking and perhaps being a bit pompous, but nothing to take too seriously and he certainly didn't say anything bad once Gareth had appeared. He also pointed out that it was for charity, and also made some jokes about himself (he's a comedy writer), so I really don't think those comments are anything to take seriously or to dwell on.

Gareth didn't even go on until at least midnight, which is long after the comment you mention was written. I know this, because one of the musicians was complaining about hanging around all day.

Instead, let's be pleased that Gareth is yet again doing something for a charity, without shouting about it, but we managed a sneaky photo. :wub:

There were also a lot of media types there, some of whom may or may not have started the evening being sarcastic, but weren't by the end of the night. :thumbsup:

I note that David Seaman, Linda Lusardi and her husband Sam Kane are all listed as celebrity patrons and ambassadors, so that probably explains the connection. :D

On another positive note, this was another tweet from someone last night:

grabagranny @Gareth_Gates passes you today in the Strand, looking good - loving the short hair ! about 11 hours ago from web

The event was held on The Strand, so he was obviously spotted before hand. :thumbsup: