Gareth interview on ITV show: 7th January 2012

eternal

What a fab surprise. I was well in a mood before the show in anticipation of how the format would go but it went brilliant.

Gareth was superb and he was lovely and it was editing just right. Everyone seemed to benefit but Gareth did so well. :jump:

What a thrill tonight.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought I was the only one about tonight Val. So good to see someone else's reactions.

Wasn't Gareth just adorable? He got it exactly right.

well - the programme was enough to get Gareth trending worldwide on Twitter ( as if I have any idea what I am talking about!!)

What does this mean Val, what Floz has posted about trending?

I thought I was the only one about tonight Val. So good to see someone else's reactions.

Wasn't Gareth just adorable? He got it exactly right.

What does this mean Val, what Floz has posted about trending?

I think its just the most talked about subject as it happebs. That's why it moves on so quickly. He certainly got people talking about him. Needs to take advantage of it now I think and not miss the boat again.

Thanks Val

I did manage to look on Wikipedia and have now posted that in the twitter thread.

Yes let's hope Gareth does take advantage of it.

(Mind you it's not very encouraging when he says he forgot it was on!) Perhaps him being his usual humble self.

Apparently he has just watched it. He has tweeted

Have to say about the programme wasn't Nicky Chapman lovely talking about Gareth too?

She always was if you remember. It was her that said Gareth had the whole package and then blushed bright red. :lol:

Gareth definitely provoked a reaction! Loads of people remembering just how much they loved him, and still do! :wub:

The top trending is the bit on the main twitter page to the right hand side that tells you what people are talking about. It's generally the hot topics of the day, or linked to what's on tv etc. You can set it for different countries, but Gareth made it onto the worldwide list. I didn't check until someone said he was trending, but when I was keeping track, he was up to number four in the world.

Here's the evidence! post-6-0-71064800-1325977363.jpg

It was a good show, and inevitably, what Simon said was much less controvertial in context than the bit leaked quite knowingly to the papers to provoke a reaction - and column inches. It also helped that Gareth was there to talk about the show and things from his point of view, as the best advert for Gareth is Gareth. :D

Was great, enjoyed it. And was good seeing what everyone was saying on twitter. Great to see him trending. Brought back some pop idol memories that's for sure.

It's on the stv player now if you want to watch again. Prob on itv player too (haven't checked) I always have trouble with the itv player

Guest NicolaJayne

It was lovely to see Gareth back on prime time TV and I agree he got it just right, can only have done himself a lot of good tonight showing everyone how he has grown and matured into such a lovely young man.

I still dont like to look back though at the Pop Idol Final