Gwyn Hall - Neath 9.05.13 First Night of Acoustic Tour!

Val4Gareth

Gareth is doing a gig in Gwyn Hall in Neath on 9th May 2013. This has yet to go up on Gareth's Website but I believe its only a matter of time before it will.

09/05/2013 The Gwyn Hall Newport Acoustic
2 x 45 minutes

Exciting news @Gareth_Gates has confirmed his first ever gig in Neath at the fantastic @GwynHall Tickets on sale from the Box Office now!

BOOK HERE http://www.nptartsandents.co.uk/en/event-3816

• 5 months later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Well it's a big night for Gareth tonight, hope it all goes well, does anyone know of anyone going to this, it would be lovely to get some video or even audio coverage of the new songs.

Hoping for new dates added after tonight as only acoustic tour anywhere near me is while I am on holiday.

Forgot to say thank you for the links Heather

Thanks Heather. I feel quite nervous for Gareth tonight. It must be a bit daunting for him showcasing his new music after such a long time. Having said that I'm sure its going to be fantastic when we get to hear it.

Seems Gareth is in the building:

The Gwyn Hall ‏@GwynHall 51m

Good Evening All;
Gareth Gates is in the building, we're very excited to welcome him to the Gwyn Hall tonight - some tickets still available

and the excitement is building of those waiting to see him:

Ridiculously excited to see @Gareth_Gates this evening - first time since the 2004 'Go Your Own Way Tour'! #teenagecrush #loveforGG

The Gwyn Hall ‏@GwynHall 10m

Sound-check is now coming to an end, it's going to be a great night here at the Gwyn Hall - Gareth Gates is here LIVE

and more excitement building:

Can't wait for @Gareth_Gates concert tonight. Wanted to go to one for years! #cantwait #dreamcometrue

and this made me smile: :rofl::lol:

Having a tactical chewing gum incase Gareth Gates wants to neck me later #ladtactics

I agree Khelda, its actually perfect as its a theatre especially if your at the front or near it, as for trying to meet him at the stage door afterwards though, I can imagine it will be more busy than when he is in a show, that only just crossed my mind now but after going to a gig like that i'd be just as happy if didn't meet him as nothing is more perfect than going to one of these gigs.

Think he's going down a storm

@rachD1rva @Gareth_Gates awesome first set gareth!!! Im up in the balcony and born to fly :) xxx #gwynhall #neath #awesome #loveyou!!!!!

@Emfarl Omg @Gareth_Gates is so gorgeous in real life!

@Scottsull @Gareth_Gates second row at the Gwyn Hall with @BrionyMorgan . Amazing! http://t.co/MzEEdeNIpS