Gwyn Hall - Neath 9.05.13 First Night of Acoustic Tour!

Val4Gareth

Sounds like we're in for a treat with this new music

@katrinapeters86
amazing night at the gwyn hall, loving @Gareth_Gates and petes new stuff! Hope us welsh didn't scare u too much! #chilled

Awwww I love hearing about fans dreams finally coming true, this first one.

Done something I've wanted to do for the past 10 years meet kiss & have a photo with @Gareth_Gates #DreamComeTrue xx pic.twitter.com/LrBmI9cwcR

@Gareth_Gates great performance @GwynHallJPC @GwynHall tonight thank you for having a pic with Jr #greatnight pic.twitter.com/6OvSxNBr5N

Not much, but a little insight into the new music in a reply from KatieUms when I asked her last night what it was like.

@valjcooper he's got a mix, very acoustic - some slow, some westerny -he's got a great new sound :)

Gareth has posted a bit about the gig and a picture on his Facebook

First night of the acoustic tour - 'So comfortable I took my shoes off!'
Great first acoustic show last night in Wales, a place called Neath..
Wonderful people – great crowd !
Tried out some of my new songs – seemed to go down well! - as well as some of the old favourites..
Had a great night – the first of many acoustic gigs to come – see some of you in the Isle of Man tomorrow night!

Gareth
x
181441_10151645571120871_2080066152_n.jp

This is a really lovely comment posted on the FB thread from someone who was not really a fan, which makes it all the nicer

Emma Rowland It it defiantly worth seeing! I wouldn't have classed myself as a massive fan (sorry Gareth) but I really really enjoyed, it was a much more intimate show, and he interacted with the audience and got them involved! By the 2nd half he had us up on our feet dancing and singing along, I was buzzing after, was a little sad he didn't sing evergreen or any of the musical songs, but he did sing 2 Words (which was my wedding song - so did get very emotional at that) and loved the new songs and he did classics like anyone of us, unchained melody and spirit in the sky! I would highly recommend anyone going to see this tour!!!! I was sat in the 2nd row, which was so close, I could smell his feet when shoes came off, only joking!!!

Merryn Johnson It was a seriously amazing show! I've been wanting to go to one for years and i am so glad I went last night. His new songs are amazing and i can't wait until I can buy them. He was a genuinly lovley guy, both on stage and at the stage door. Well done gareth!

Here is Gareth's blog from his first show of his tour at Gwin Hall Neath,

First night of the acoustic tour

So comfortable I took my shoes off!
Great first acoustic show last night in Wales, a place called Neath..
Wonderful people – great crowd !
Tried out some of my new songs – seemed to go down well! – as well as some of the old favourites..
Had a great night – the first of many acoustic gigs to come – see some of you in the Isle of Man tomorrow night!

gg_acoustic11-591x600.jpg